Motherwell 2 - 0 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Glass failing badly

You don't get anywhere with a defence like this

Absolutely honking and he has been backed handsomely

Ramirez needs to up his game as so far, he looks like a fail which is disappointing/dreadful for us seeing as all of our hopes seemed to be pinned on him

Ramirez isn’t getting the service though. Not his fault he’s losing the ball every time he touches it etc etc

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Glass failing badly

You don't get anywhere with a defence like this

Absolutely honking and he has been backed handsomely

Ramirez needs to up his game as so far, he looks like a fail which is disappointing/dreadful for us seeing as all of our hopes seemed to be pinned on him

I am worried about Ramirez. I’ve watched every game this season. He works hard, no doubt and can finish chances… 

But he’s not really getting many chances.. however Ramsay and McKenzie are giving decent service. How is it that Ojo is always the one missing chances in front of goal? I’d expect Ramirez to be in those positions. I haven’t really seen him create his own chances.. which I expected more of. 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Other than that we've got Ramsay who looks like he's trying to win the game on his own most weeks. 

Nae sure if it's the same today but wouldn't be a surprise 

Same again. Our best two shots came from Ramsey.

Probably the best player on the park again.

2 minutes ago, South Stand Seagull said:

I am worried about Ramirez. I’ve watched every game this season. He works hard, no doubt and can finish chances… 

But he’s not really getting many chances.. however Ramsay and McKenzie are giving decent service. How is it that Ojo is always the one missing chances in front of goal? I’d expect Ramirez to be in those positions. I haven’t really seen him create his own chances.. which I expected more of. 

Because Ramirez is making space which allows the other attacking players to get on the end of chances. He's fine at that part of the job. 

But if you're playing Ojo as one of the other attacking players he's going to miss a lot more than he scores. 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Because Ramirez is making space which allows the other attacking players to get on the end of chances. He's fine at that part of the job. 

But if you're playing Ojo as one of the other attacking players he's going to miss a lot more than he scores. 

Is Ojo to Glass what Gallacher was to DMC?

Runs about like fuck but useless in an attacking sense.

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Have said it many times before, Ramirez is a good player and will score plenty goals with the right supply but so far this season he’s running himself into the ground playing up front on his own. He needs a strike partner he can work alongside. We’d be better playing 442 or 4312

3 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Have said it many times before, Ramirez is a good player and will score plenty goals with the right supply but so far this season he’s running himself into the ground playing up front on his own. He needs a strike partner he can work alongside. We’d be better playing 442 or 4312

Correct... Ramirez isnt the problem.

This is so frustrating... we're by far the better side, had multiple shots on target, and we're losing to a team that's allowed to foul constantly.

Another yellow for us.... fucking ridiculous refereeing

5 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

He seems to work better with Jet

2 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Motherwell are fucking cloggers and hatchetmen.

We’ve got to be beating shite clubs like that, instead we’ll be fortunate to scrape a draw here and will be made to feel grateful for it.

My early season thoughts were it would be a rollercoaster season but don’t think that will be the case at all now. Think there’s going to be a lot of shite draws. 

poor all over