Motherwell 2 - 0 Aberdeen

21 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

Glass seems to be totally out of his depth. He says that the international break gives us a chance to get things fixed. What do we get, more of the same.  I know I'm a pessimist, but things dont look good. We were promised an attacking brand of football. We end up with the same boring possession football with no attacking flair.

From what I've seen, I have to agree. 

It's looking like a very poor experiment so far.

I don’t understand the incessant sideways passing when Motherwell aren’t pressing that high. It’s literally a waste of time. Ramsay was the only real width and he’s gone. 
Defensively it’s just eye bleeding badly. When they go forward they look like they’re going score. 
going to theTims or the Huns and defending like this, it would be a fucking cricket score…

4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Early doors in Glass’ career and he deserves the time to really put his imprint on the side but this is horribly going the way it was predicted.

Fucking horrible October coming up too

"Early doors in Glass' career..."

Which is why I've said from the very beginning he should never have been appointed. 

We shouldn't be a club that offers on the job training for our fucking manager.

• Upvote 3
6 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

How much time does Glass get before this turns into a serious crisis. At this rate we will be in the bottom 6 in no time. Scott Brown as caretaker manager?

We’ll be bottom 6 today, if Dundee Utd win.

He’s Cormack’s place man. Would be a major shock if he gets binned this side of Christmas.

I agree though, Brown will be manager by Burns Night