Motherwell 2 - 0 Aberdeen

What a punch in the gut. I would like to say we’re clearly the better team- but probably more accurate to say clearly better players.. not team. 

horrible horrible defending. Nothing to offer in the final third. 
not really a negative person, but hard to see anything else than negativity on this. 

Ramsay is great. Good on the club on his development - but he should be out of here sooner rather than later. Hopefully for a nice price.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, South Stand Seagull said:

What a punch in the gut. I would like to say we’re clearly the better team- but probably more accurate to say clearly better players.. not team. 

horrible horrible defending. Nothing to offer in the final third. 
not really a negative person, but hard to see anything else than negativity on this. 

Ramsay is great. Good on the club on his development - but he should be out of here sooner rather than later. Hopefully for a nice price.

I havnt seen game yet but we have had 22 shots on goal and 7 on target, offering nothing in final third is a bit of a stretch id guess? Looking back in chat everyone was quite happy with how we were playing till we went 1-0 down then everything is negative from there till FT. Either way its a terrible result.

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Reprieve for Jack Gurr next week if Ramsay doesn't make it. 

Nah Glass will just put McCrorie to RB if Ramsay is injured. I'd rather him there than in central defence as Glass is clearly not going to play him in central midfield. 

Pathetic stuff losing to this Motherwell team. The honeymoon period is well and truly over for Glass.

Just now, Shinniesta said:

Nah Glass will just put McCrorie to RB if Ramsay is injured. I'd rather him there than in central defence as Glass is clearly not going to play him in central midfield. 

Pathetic stuff losing to this Motherwell team. The honeymoon period is well and truly over for Glass.

Aye I was joking. 

But it was probably too soon!

Didn't see the game, but from what I could hear in commentary we had plenty possession, but as per usual we're powderpuff in defence and have no cutting edge, no creativity.

Glass has had plenty time to identify the issues afflicting the defence and work on it during the IB, but seems like he learned nothing and went for the status quo with Gallagher and McCrorie.

Also, what is the attacking/striking coach doing to earn his corn? We lack creativity and are creating next to nothing.

Everyone knows Glass is Cormack's pet project, but scrutiny is building on him and he needs to turn this around and quickly.

Games like today only add to my suspicions that Glass can’t organise a team & isn’t up to it.

As soon as I saw the starting X1 I was worried.

Yet AGAIN he plays all of Brown, Ferguson, Longstaff & Ojo.

4 central midfielders? WTF is that all about & why is he persisting with it?! 

We can’t defend. 
We have no width. 
We have no pace & zero creativity.

Today as as bad as anything McIness teams churned out.

This isn’t going to end well. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Didn't see the game, but from what I could hear in commentary we had plenty possession, but as peer usual we're powderpuff in defence and have no cutting edge, no creativity.

Glass has had plenty time to identify the issues afflicting the defence and work on it during the IB, but seems like he learned nothing and went for the status quo with Gallagher and McCrorie.

Also, what is the attacking/striking coach doing to earn his corn? We lack creativity and are creating next to nothing.

Everyone knows Glass is Cormack's pet project, but scrutiny is building on him and he needs to urn this around and quickly.

He needs results in the next 3 games because we’re getting very little in October against Hibs & the two sets of scum.