Motherwell 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Joe Lewis needs dropped, Lewis Ferguson is needing dropped, Christian Ramirez needs dropped, Ojo is needing dropped and our 2 usual central defenders (McCrorie and Gallagher) need dropped. Glass should be dropped from a plane flying back over the Atlantic. 
Dave Cormack is a fud, and the training facilities were a total waste of money. Pittodrie looks like a primary school has been let loose on it. 
Apart from that….it’s good being a red

2 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Joe Lewis needs dropped, Lewis Ferguson is needing dropped, Christian Ramirez needs dropped, Ojo is needing dropped and our 2 usual central defenders (McCrorie and Gallagher) need dropped. Glass should be dropped from a plane flying back over the Atlantic. 
Dave Cormack is a fud, and the training facilities were a total waste of money. Pittodrie looks like a primary school has been let loose on it. 

The new stadium needs dropped as well. 

4 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Haha that gave me a laugh at least, cheers!

Cormack has ploughed money in to be fair but he’s put his money into the hands of someone who has no idea what he’s doing it seems. 

8 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Surprised you’ve not dropped Watkins too..he was stinking today. That miss ??

but as you say, aside from all that, it ls good being a red

Avoided the score to watch on Alba.Just saw the 2nd go in, and by fuck those are two poor goals to lose! 
Think with the second, if Ramsay is on the park the cross doesn’t go in as he’d have been tighter.

Those Murderwell cunts feel the slightest touch and down they go.

Both Watkins and Ramirez need fining a weeks wage each for missing the sitters they did.

1 hour ago, Stoneybloke said:

Glass getting regularly booked and Russell getting a red card today, shows worrying signs of panic and lack of control. Not looking good at all.

1 hour ago, Stoneybloke said:

Yes, they will be appearing soon, and no doubt criticise me for being negative and overly pessimistic. Surprised they are waiting so long.

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Usual suspects throwing out, "Pishing the bed" or "hysterical nonsense".

spacer.png

Two of the biggest cowards on here greeting about other posters, you couldn’t make it up.

1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

I fear you’re using possession as a proxy for entertainment, mate.

It looks very pretty all of this possession based stuff, but we overplay it so much sometimes. 3 passes when one will do, especially if not being pressed. 

Im currently feeling about as entertained as a hamster in a python enclosure..

Note- I mean the hamster not feeling entertained at the prospect, as I’m sure the python would enjoy entertaining the hamster in his hoose.

Even our passing at the back is shit. Too pedestrian, yhe recipient has to wait an age for it to arrive. The passing needs to be quicker, crisp, ahead of their stride so they can get onto it rather than standing waiting. It's like some cunt watched a Barcelona video and thought "fuck aye.". Possession for the sake of it isn't entertaining, it's utterly pointless unless you have a clue where you are trying to go with it. We are a honking side who doesn't score and can't defend. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

Watching it on ALBA now.There is no plan other than possession. Is Glass so naive he can't see it's totally ineffective.

That’s the main worry for me… if there was some obvious strategy or style of play that you could see they were trying but it just wasn’t quite there yet, you’d be hopeful it might all click at some point. But there’s no signs of that - other than pushing the full backs high up the park there’s no other discernible plan or style. I really thought the way he was talking when he came in that there was going to be slick, fast flowing, attacking football with exciting players to get us off our seats. Instead we’ve got a team with 5 central midfielders in it passing the ball sideways. Ironically the one with the most forward momentum today was actually Brown, who you’d think was naturally the most defensive of them all.

22 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Even our passing at the back is shit. Too pedestrian, yhe recipient has to wait an age for it to arrive. The passing needs to be quicker, crisp, ahead of their stride so they can get onto it rather than standing waiting. It's like some cunt watched a Barcelona video and thought "fuck aye.". Possession for the sake of it isn't entertaining, it's utterly pointless unless you have a clue where you are trying to go with it. We are a honking side who doesn't score and can't defend. 

Agree with every word of that.

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Paying up their contracts is a totally different scenario to redeploying their salaries.

I agree that both are a waste of money and a squad position but even if Cormack were to sanction paying them up and showing them the door there's nothing Glass can do to replace them until January (unless he chooses to sign free agents which can be done at any time....but I'd think highly unlikely). But are they any more of a waste of money and squad positions than say McGeouch and Campbell are from our massive cohort of defensive/central midfielders?

I understand that,  I wasn't suggesting just trying to kick out contracted players free of charge and taking their salaries and handing them to someone else. Get them off the payroll, and bring in more effective players. 

I've no idea who's on the books in our junior teams, but they can't be any slower or less able to cross a ball under pressure than those two. It actually hurts physically watching them play now. 

We're desperate for pace... surely we've kids who can run and cross, and who haven't had that coached out of them yet. 

5 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

That’s the main worry for me… if there was some obvious strategy or style of play that you could see they were trying but it just wasn’t quite there yet, you’d be hopeful it might all click at some point. But there’s no signs of that - other than pushing the full backs high up the park there’s no other discernible plan or style. I really thought the way he was talking when he came in that there was going to be slick, fast flowing, attacking football with exciting players to get us off our seats. Instead we’ve got a team with 5 central midfielders in it passing the ball sideways. Ironically the one with the most forward momentum today was actually Brown, who you’d think was naturally the most defensive of them all.

The thing that annoys me the most is the passing out from the back from goal kicks etc. We pass it around the back for a bit until someone gets under too much pressure and then punts it and the opposition regain possession. It’s Scottish football ffs, stop trying to copy what multi-million pound players do in the English premier league, we simply don’t have the skill levels needed to play like that effectively. Goalkeepers and defenders that can play a good passing game are pretty rare and go for huge amounts of money, we are not good enough. I  would honestly rather we just went route one rather than pissing about passing sideways for 2/3 minutes before inevitably punting the ball to nobody.

• Upvote 1