4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Early doors in Glass’ career and he deserves the time to really put his imprint on the side but this is horribly going the way it was predicted.

Fucking horrible October coming up too

"Early doors in Glass' career..."

Which is why I've said from the very beginning he should never have been appointed. 

We shouldn't be a club that offers on the job training for our fucking manager.

• Upvote 3

How much time does Glass get before this turns into a serious crisis. At this rate we will be in the bottom 6 in no time. Scott Brown as caretaker manager?

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Yup, tide turning against Glass. If he doesn’t turn it around soon he won’t see Christmas. 

He has made and is making glaring errors.

This is not a case of the fans being wise with hindsight after the event. These are all errors that were and are being called at the time. 

Get rid now. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Are you watching Stephen Glass?

I'm not watching Stephen Glass.

6 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

How much time does Glass get before this turns into a serious crisis. At this rate we will be in the bottom 6 in no time. Scott Brown as caretaker manager?

We’ll be bottom 6 today, if Dundee Utd win.

He’s Cormack’s place man. Would be a major shock if he gets binned this side of Christmas.

I agree though, Brown will be manager by Burns Night

Edited by sooth_stander

Are there no youth players who can be given a chance at CB, probably get eaten alive for a few games but a natural CB has to be better than what we currently have?!

3 minutes ago, winchester83 said:

The most unbalanced squad for many a year, players getting in each others way. 

Exactly and he's signed at least 13 players!  He had every opportunity to get the squad in shape. 

2 minutes ago, Big Dode said:

Are there no youth players who can be given a chance at CB, probably get eaten alive for a few games but a natural CB has to be better than what we currently have?!

We’ve just fucking signed one FFS!

It should be blatantly obvious to him that if he feels obliged to play Brown, Longstaff and Ferguson in the same team then it's fucking nuts to play Ojo as well. 

No need to pick Ojo there today. He had Hayes,  Jet or even McLennan available who would have been better suited to play between the lines or wide. 

1 minute ago, Big Dode said:

If that is the problem, then OK, but it would make no difference to the playing out from the back, cross/back passing possession based style that Glass seems to have standardised on. All the signs of a manager who has no answers.

Unbelievable van veen was still on the park.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It should be blatantly obvious to him that if he feels obliged to play Brown, Longstaff and Ferguson in the same team then it's fucking nuts to play Ojo as well. 

No need to pick Ojo there today. He had Hayes,  Jet or even McLennan available who would have been better suited to play between the lines or wide. 

Seems so simple and yet…….

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Exactly - even play Jenks (who I think is garbage) but he’s a Glass player and supposed to be a natural attacking player unlike Ojo.

Longstaff is a total waste of money.

cormack has certainly backed Glass in the transfer market but he’s overloaded the squad with too many similar players and seems to have no idea tactically. 

Glass booked again, showing himself up as a complete simpleton. What an affront.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

Exactly - even play Jenks (who I think is garbage) but he’s a Glass player and supposed to be a natural attacking player unlike Ojo.

cormack has certainly backed Glass in the transfer market but he’s overloaded the squad with too many similar players and seems to have no idea tactically. 

But if Glass is meant to be part of an overall philosophy, why is he allowed to sign shite like Gurr and overload the squad with centre midfielders? 

So do we have a philosophy or not? Is Glass allowed to ignore it. Or does the philosophy involve out of their depth right backs and an abundance of centre midfielders? 

Bet365 stat 12 shots on target v motherwells 2 wtf? Fml🤦🏻‍♂️

Glass will come good. 

😬

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It appears that Jenks and Gurr have been identified as not being good enough. 

Which is at least something I suppose. 

Would have been better if they hadn't been signed in the first place though. 

It's not something, as the fans identified them (Gurr in particular) as being not good enough before they signed.

It's Glass full time fucking job, and a bunch of pissed up irrational keyboard warriors like myself were able to identify what he couldnt. 

Edited by Ernie McCracken

We’re still doing the same thing that we did under McInnes.. pass side to side.

we have nobody that will receive the ball in midfield and drive up the middle. 

1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

It appears that Jenks and Gurr have been identified as not being good enough. 

Which is at least something I suppose. 

Would have been better if they hadn't been signed in the first place though. 

Tidy blonde.

Highlight of the day.