Motherwell 2 - 0 Aberdeen

9 hours ago, NEM said:

What happened to freedom of choice Raymond? Where does it end? Maybe we can stop people entering pubs and off licenses once they’ve reached their allocated units for the week. Stop fat cunts entering restaurants and supermarkets once their calorie allowance for the day has been met? It’s for their health after all.

Vaccine passports were a “conspiracy theory” last year Raymond 

Yeah that’s what they are Raymond ?

Im not an “anti vaxxer”

Not even remotely comparable. 

So government can just pass anything they like and we can “just get used to it, they’re the rules” no matter how ridiculous? 

Apologies to the rest of the board this isn’t the appropriate thread. The rainman jumped on a throw away comment I made to Roberto though and activated his diarrhoea spam gun.

Feel free to move it to the speaking shite thread mods (along with the rest of his posts ?)

A load of pish spouted there.

i don’t care if you are vaccinated or an anti vaxxer. 
Vaccine passports are a good start to opening up things rather than more damn lockdowns. For those non vaccinated bitching about it. Tough shit. 
They made their choice not to take it.

Those that risked taking it are getting some benefits from doing so

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Challenge accepted?

Loser pays £20 to charity of the others choice?

I will stop posting when we get knocked out of the Scottish cup, as for me that will be season over unless we strengthen the back line in January 

The ‘challenge’ can start then. I have far too much interesting stuff to say about our defence between now & then

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

So basically, cacking it

Let's ramp it up- £40 to a charity of each others choice

I won't post again till you do

Do it,  shake

I have told you when I will take you up on your failings again & not before.

I have also stated your use of second account as one reason for not doing so at moment 

5 hours ago, NEM said:

Raymond’s got the diarrhoea gun out again i see ?

Still no valid point other the wee Jimmy krankie bitterness driven bile I see.

You let your hatred of her make you get stuck on something & look stupid. Try learning to think logically without allowing the SNP to derail you into nonsense next time ?

11 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Still no valid point other the wee Jimmy krankie bitterness driven bile I see.

You let your hatred of her make you get stuck on something & look stupid. Try learning to think logically without allowing the SNP to derail you into nonsense next time ?

Fuck all do to with Sturgeon you beaut, the fat oaf down south every bit as bad 

50 minutes ago, NEM said:

Fuck all do to with Sturgeon you beaut, the fat oaf down south every bit as bad 

Your gripe was with ‘the boots’ COVID passports though.

That was how this all started, then when you couldn’t really give any logical/reasonable arguments to back up your bitterness for COVID passports you resorted to deflective tactics onto me 

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Your gripe was with ‘the boots’ COVID passports though.

That was how this all started, then when you couldn’t really give any logical/reasonable arguments to back up your bitterness for COVID passports you resorted to deflective tactics onto me 

You missed my reply to your 4 post diarrhoea spray?

Last post on the matter.

come on you reds - fuck “murderhellhole”

26 minutes ago, NEM said:

You missed my reply to your 4 post diarrhoea spray?

Last post on the matter.

come on you reds - fuck “murderhellhole”

The reply that was just nonsense & bitterness arguing against any &/all things COVID related as if you have all the perfect answers that would make everyone happy but refuse to relay your perfect solutions 

29 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Longstaff and Bates coming in makes it interesting..is there no longer a place for McCrorie? 

Going to be an interesting period for McCrorie. 

Under McInnes, a midfielder of his type and with his energy, would have been a first pick every week. 

Personally I think he's back up in all 3 of the positions he can 'play' in. Centre midfield, centre back and right back. 

He's the type of player that will pick up lots of games in different positions due to injuries,  suspensions and loss of form of others. A Phil Neville type of you like.   No shame in that but will be interesting to see whether he's happy in that type of role or whether he ultimately seeks a move somewhere else where he can play in his preferred midfield role every week. 

11 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Going to be an interesting period for McCrorie. 

Under McInnes, a midfielder of his type and with his energy, would have been a first pick every week. 

Personally I think he's back up in all 3 of the positions he can 'play' in. Centre midfield, centre back and right back. 

He's the type of player that will pick up lots of games in different positions due to injuries,  suspensions and loss of form of others. A Phil Neville type of you like.   No shame in that but will be interesting to see whether he's happy in that type of role or whether he ultimately seeks a move somewhere else where he can play in his preferred midfield role every week. 

Add in to the mix that we paid a fee for him as a young player with potential who fits the prawcess/stradegy of selling on. 

Just now, Rico1903 said:

Add in to the mix that we paid a fee for him as a young player with potential who fits the prawcess/stradegy of selling on. 

Aye, absolutely. 

Might still ultimately win the battle to play in defence as that one is still to play out.  He could end up partnering Bates and Gallagher might be the one that misses out.  Or, there may be occasions when we play a 3.

But you can't see him winning any battle against Ramsay at right back or finding  a regular place ahead of the huge amount of other central midfielders we have at the club. Though there will be games where his legs in midfield might come in handy. 

He's 23 now and hasn't nailed down a particular position yet. Which is quite rare.  

• Upvote 1