Afc related after dinner speakers

CtS

One can book Willie Miller to speak, via this agency:

https://www.tmcentertainment.co.uk/speaker-index.html?speakertypeid=37

They have loads of ex players and managers.  Jimmy Calderwood (!) is identified only as "former manager of Aberdeen FC".

They also have Jimmy Nichol - I heard him speak at a dinner years ago and he was absolutely brilliant.

Get a Willie Miller / Jimmy Nichol combo and it would go down a storm.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

One can book Willie Miller to speak, via this agency:

https://www.tmcentertainment.co.uk/speaker-index.html?speakertypeid=37

They have loads of ex players and managers.  Jimmy Calderwood (!) is identified only as "former manager of Aberdeen FC".

They also have Jimmy Nichol - I heard him speak at a dinner years ago and he was absolutely brilliant.

Get a Willie Miller / Jimmy Nichol combo and it would go down a storm.

I'd book Cat Cubie

6 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Got an itinerary through today for the historic ASC 30 year reunion dinner, guest speakers are Joe Harper, Neil Simpson, Joe Lewis, John Hewitt and one to be decided. Mr Cormack will also be giving a speech. Promises to be quite the night, 350 sell out. Should be a laugh. Funds raised will go to the AFCCT. 

30 years?

30 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Well probably cos he's a useless cunt  a decent auctioneer shouldnt take more than 20 secs to chap stuff out

Mind when you wanted to do the auction at one of the Fyfe and Moir dinners? You very generously offered to do so in exchange for a free ticket to a fund raising event ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, daytripping said:

Got an itinerary through today for the historic ASC 30 year reunion dinner, guest speakers are Joe Harper, Neil Simpson, Joe Lewis, John Hewitt and one to be decided. Mr Cormack will also be giving a speech. Promises to be quite the night, 350 sell out. Should be a laugh. Funds raised will go to the AFCCT. 

You running it?

would be quite apt given your history of running @tommo1903

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Henry said:

Mind when you wanted to do the auction at one of the Fyfe and Moir dinners? You very generously offered to do so in exchange for a free ticket to a fund raising event ?

Ive watchee plenty of useless hoors drag things out fuck me get on with it 30 yrs working with qualified auctioneers of all capabilities, of course as usual plenty of cunts on here experts in things they have no experience or knowledge of, that what makes the hat such a respected internet forum, it's always a boost when you find cunts that know fucking everything

3 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Ive watchee plenty of useless hoors drag things out fuck me get on with it 30 yrs working with qualified auctioneers of all capabilities, of course as usual plenty of cunts on here experts in things they have no experience or knowledge of, that what makes the hat such a respected internet forum, it's always a boost when you find cunts that know fucking everything

Aye, agreed, a sale of beasts at Thainstone should be done at the same pace and in the same style as a charity fundraising auction. 

3 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

15 foot 6ft high hit and miss fence with gate, how much? circa.