US Open Tennis

On 9/8/2021 at 1:23 PM, Parklife said:

I really like her. Plays a great brand of attacking tennis. Needs to work a little on her speed about the court and perhaps add a bit of variety to her ground strokes but she's already a star. 

Seems like a nice girl too, as well as being a bit of a stunner ? 

Do you wave your wee Union Jack flag when you’re watching?  

45 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Why would I have or wave Union jacks? Bizarre question. 

Because you've been supporting her since Wimbledon because she's 'British'.  You'll deny that's the reason,  but you know that's the real reason.  You get swept along on the media tide of British nationalism ,  which contradicts your usual Scottish nationalism.  You're a fraud. 

• Upvote 3
31 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Because you've been supporting her since Wimbledon because she's 'British'.  You'll deny that's the reason,  but you know that's the real reason.  You get swept along on the media tide of British nationalism ,  which contradicts your usual Scottish nationalism.  You're a fraud. 

I've never supported anyone "because they're British". 

You should lay off the midweek cans. You only end up showing what a sad, angry, lonely little man you are. 

Guest milne_afc
22 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You only end up showing what a sad, angry, lonely little man you are. 

Do you ever think how hurtful those words could be if there was any truth in them?

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Do you ever think how hurtful those words could be if there was any truth in them?

Does the guy who started the exchange by abusing me over multiple threads? One of the times in relation to a post from about a month ago. It's not the first time he's done it either  

If he wants to be a cunt to me, I'll be a cunt back. I've no need to take the moral high ground. 

Guest milne_afc
8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Wee Emms into the final. Terrific she is. A breath of fresh air.

Something about her is very off-putting and I can’t put my finger on it. Hope she wins though and let’s early success go to her head before the inevitable crash into drugs, behaviour of ill repute, leaked online videos and the opportunity to see her in a state of undress.

Come on Emms 

4 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Would you shag her Hanzo?

It's an odd one. Right now I only have paternal feelings towards her. I just want her to do well. She seems so innocent and has probably never had a boyfriend. 

So if she was wanting a bit of ol' Soops I'd politey deciline and advise her to focus on her tennis instead of my bulbous member. 

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

It's an odd one. Right now I only have paternal feelings towards her. I just want her to do well. She seems so innocent and has probably never had a boyfriend. 

So if she was wanting a bit of ol' Soops I'd politey deciline and advise her to focus on her tennis instead of my bulbous member. 

Why would it be bulbous if you only have parental feelings towards her?