US Open Tennis

10 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

You have no justification whatsoever for calling me a bigot. Particularly because i am not.

Please stop being a complete cock end and get yourself right to fuck.

I'll call you what I want. 

I'm just glad you're raging about the mixed ethnicity lassie, who's family settled in the uk, winning. 

A sad wee bigoted man. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'll call you what I want. 

I'm just glad you're raging about the mixed ethnicity lassie, who's family settled in the uk, winning. 

A sad wee bigoted man. 

Nah i’m not sad she won at all.

I watched the final and supported her all the way through. Very much wanted her to win.

All i said was is that she clearly isn’t english based on her name. 
You have jumped on this as you are some kind of politically correct, snowflake freak.

You are not right in the head and i would suggest that you find better things to do with your life rather than spend so much of your time trying to ram your opinions down peoples throats on here every day.

You are a complete dull bore mate.

6 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Nah i’m not sad she won at all.

I watched the final and supported her all the way through. Very much wanted her to win.

All i said was is that she clearly isn’t english based on her name. 
You have jumped on this as you are some kind of politically correct, snowflake freak.

She is English. She's a Canadian born English girl of Romanian and Chinese extraction. 

She is English. Your prejudice & ignorance made you say she isn't. 

Never been a snowflake. You're the one getting pissy and upset, snowflake boy. 

6 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

You are not right in the head and i would suggest that you find better things to do with your life rather than spend so much of your time trying to ram your opinions down peoples throats on here every day.

You are a complete dull bore mate.

No suggestions required from a daft wee bigot like yourself, min. ?

Lol. Being me is pretty good actually. No mistake or problem there. 
It’s you that goes about taking issue and constantly pointing things out to people on a football forum that you don’t even know, who don’t give a fuck.

You should take a break and try to develop a personality. 
Please stop replying to my posts, i don’t like you or want to read any of your shite.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Lol. Being me is pretty good actually. No mistake or problem there. 
It’s you that goes about taking issue and constantly pointing things out to people on a football forum that you don’t even know, who don’t give a fuck.

You should take a break and try to develop a personality. 
Please stop replying to my posts, i don’t like you or want to read any of your shite.

You keep repeating the same fabrications. Like the fabrication that someone wasn't English because they had a different sounding name. 

You're a damaged character. Hopefully those around you are nothing like you.