Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sooper-hanz

US Open Tennis

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

You're a horrible cunt, aren't you? 

With a name like Radacanu, it would suggest she is Romanian or such like.

And no, i am not a horrible cunt.

You are extremely objectionable and a bit of a social misfit 😎

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

With a name like Radacanu, it would suggest she is Romanian or such like.

And no, i am not a horrible cunt.

You are man. A horrible, bigoted cunt. 

Im sorry for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You are man. A horrible, bigoted cunt. 

Im sorry for you. 

Ha ha. Aye ok nae problem min.

Away and annoy somebody else with your snowflake, politically correct shite.

Bore off.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Watching the final. First tennis game I've watched in fuck knows how long.

Would have a threesome with the two of them is my initial thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post

The canadian chick has bigger tits which was my first observation and will most likely win because of that.

Share this post


Link to post

Both look decent enough, but not enough to sit through this shite. Hope the Brit wins, fuck canada 

Share this post


Link to post

Raducanu took the first but has just lost her serve in the second for 1-2 down.Canadian has stepped it up a lot at start of second set.
 

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Raducanu took the first but has just lost her serve in the second for 1-2 down.Canadian has stepped it up a lot at start of second set.
 

Cheers Tim.

Share this post


Link to post

She’s won and dissapointingly, not even one fanny flash on show.

I have a keen eye for these things.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

She’s won and dissapointingly, not even one fanny flash on show.

I have a keen eye for these things.

Right up you. 

Bigots never win. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

She’s won and dissapointingly, not even one fanny flash on show.

I have a keen eye for these things.

The 2 combatants will shower naked together and console each other.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Right up you. 

Bigots never win. 

You have no justification whatsoever for calling me a bigot. Particularly because i am not.

Please stop being a complete cock end and get yourself right to fuck.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

The 2 combatants will shower naked together and console each other.

Lets hope they work hard and create lots of bubbles in the fud area with the imperial leather.

Their boxes will be pulsating at the minute after all that exersion and adrenaline i bet.

Edited by Reed or deed

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

You have no justification whatsoever for calling me a bigot. Particularly because i am not.

Please stop being a complete cock end and get yourself right to fuck.

I'll call you what I want. 

I'm just glad you're raging about the mixed ethnicity lassie, who's family settled in the uk, winning. 

A sad wee bigoted man. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'll call you what I want. 

I'm just glad you're raging about the mixed ethnicity lassie, who's family settled in the uk, winning. 

A sad wee bigoted man. 

Nah i’m not sad she won at all.

I watched the final and supported her all the way through. Very much wanted her to win.

All i said was is that she clearly isn’t english based on her name. 
You have jumped on this as you are some kind of politically correct, snowflake freak.

You are not right in the head and i would suggest that you find better things to do with your life rather than spend so much of your time trying to ram your opinions down peoples throats on here every day.

You are a complete dull bore mate.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Nah i’m not sad she won at all.

I watched the final and supported her all the way through. Very much wanted her to win.

All i said was is that she clearly isn’t english based on her name. 
You have jumped on this as you are some kind of politically correct, snowflake freak.

She is English. She's a Canadian born English girl of Romanian and Chinese extraction. 

She is English. Your prejudice & ignorance made you say she isn't. 

Never been a snowflake. You're the one getting pissy and upset, snowflake boy. 

6 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

You are not right in the head and i would suggest that you find better things to do with your life rather than spend so much of your time trying to ram your opinions down peoples throats on here every day.

You are a complete dull bore mate.

No suggestions required from a daft wee bigot like yourself, min. 👍

Share this post


Link to post

Fully deserved her win.

A star is born.Great performance across 3 weeks, and handled the pressure perfectly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, YorkDon said:

Fully deserved her win.

A star is born.Great performance across 3 weeks, and handled the pressure perfectly.

 

Would you lick her out though?

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Ha ha. Thew the bait out and caught a scabby tiddler.

You made the mistake of being yourself. That was your problem. 

Share this post


Link to post

Lol. Being me is pretty good actually. No mistake or problem there. 
It’s you that goes about taking issue and constantly pointing things out to people on a football forum that you don’t even know, who don’t give a fuck.

You should take a break and try to develop a personality. 
Please stop replying to my posts, i don’t like you or want to read any of your shite.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Would you lick her out though?

As if you have to ask? 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Lol. Being me is pretty good actually. No mistake or problem there. 
It’s you that goes about taking issue and constantly pointing things out to people on a football forum that you don’t even know, who don’t give a fuck.

You should take a break and try to develop a personality. 
Please stop replying to my posts, i don’t like you or want to read any of your shite.

You keep repeating the same fabrications. Like the fabrication that someone wasn't English because they had a different sounding name. 

You're a damaged character. Hopefully those around you are nothing like you. 

Edited by Parklife

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

As if you have to ask? 

UTA 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

Ha ha. Thew the bait out and caught a scabby tiddler.

You didn't . You just made a cunt of yourself. Started off poorly, tried to backtrack but still fucked it up .

Learn from this.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Parklife said:

You keep repeating the same fabrications. Like the fabrication that someone wasn't English because they had a different sounding name. 

You're a damaged character. Hopefully those around you are nothing like you. 

^^^^^^^The most pathetic rally of the evening.

Edited by CraigHill

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...