Aberdeen 0 - 1 St Johnstone

Please stop this crap. 

Any semi competent striker will score goals if presented with enough chances. He needs to do more so more chances come his way. Passing the ball 5 yards would be a start.

Ramirez has been shite lately, just call it how it is and stop making excuses. He’s missed chances and his hold up play has been dreadful. 

Amazing how people pick their favourites. 

8 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Please stop this crap. 

Any semi competent striker will score goals if presented with enough chances. He needs to do more so more chances come his way. Passing the ball 5 yards would be a start.

Ramirez has been shite lately, just call it how it is and stop making excuses. He’s missed chances and his hold up play has been dreadful. 

Amazing how people pick their favourites. 

I think his hold up play, flicks etc are fine

Good, even

But he goes missing in games

Whole load of negativity surrounding the club right now. I’m not helping……

but, a win on Saturday deadens all that noise, lifts the mood, gives everyone a lift and gives us a platform to build on ahead of a challenging October. Those tough upcoming matches don’t concern me at all, often it brings out the best in a team.

The St Johnstone game can be as ugly as they come, we just need those 3 points to quieten all this shit down. They are struggling big time but will be smelling blood as they travel north.

The line up will reveal all. Not the personnel within, but the formation. If it’s the same as the last 2 games, Glass really would deserve all the shit headed his way.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Draw/lose this & we are on 9/8 points from possible 18 & having played most of the current bottom 6 teams. 7 of those points so far came from 3 of those teams & we got ver lucky in one of those games.

Aye, tough October coming up. Needing points on the board.

11 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

but, a win on Saturday deadens all that noise, lifts the mood, gives everyone a lift and gives us a platform to build on ahead of a challenging October. Those tough upcoming matches don’t concern me at all, often it brings out the best in a team.

The St Johnstone game can be as ugly as they come, we just need those 3 points to quieten all this shit down. They are struggling big time but will be smelling blood as they travel north.

The line up will reveal all. Not the personnel within, but the formation. If it’s the same as the last 2 games, Glass really would deserve all the shit headed his way.

What formation should we be playing?

12 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

The line up will reveal all. Not the personnel within, but the formation.

Hopefully when we see the personnel we’ll know what the formation is. There is no way to pick the 11 from last week without picking a shite formation or playing at least 2 out of position. 

weve had plenty tombola managers over the years but glass is taking the piss so far 

5 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Whilst I don’t particularly like the term must win as it’s entitled as fuck I’d be interested when, how and at what point the notion that it was ok not to win became so pervading.  Do the players actually understand what the term looking only at the next game, one game at a time etc actually means!!!

If they really are going by the mantra of ‘one game at a time’ then EVERY game is a ‘must win’ surely?

any other attitude in the continuously regurgitated ‘one game at a time’ LIP SERVICE is weak & pathetic 

Basically every manger that says the above is just full of shite anyway. All nonsense about avoiding questions from reporters. 

Side note.Glass potentially stooping to McGhee type chat with his ignorance of ‘noise’ chat.

He & HIS squad are under performing badly. OWN IT & fix it. 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

One that doesn’t have 4 central defenders strapped across the middle of the park.

4-3-2-1 seemed to initially be his preferred formation, so Brown, Ferguson and Longstaff, sitting in behind Watkins and Samuels (eventually Hedges) and Ramirez.

I think Ferguson is wasted playing in a deeper midfield position, think he's far better if he can get on the ball in the oppositions final third.  

56 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Fit?

We only have 2 central defenders, and hopefully both will be starting in CD tomorrow!

I take it you meant central midfielders?

If so, just ignore fit I said.

Aggghhhhh shit, yeah 4 central midfielders.

And on reflection, my initial post about the formation being the problem and not the personnel within, is equally shite. The formation is probably ok but it’s shoehorning of Ojo, for instance, into a forward area that’s the issue.

As you were……

On 9/16/2021 at 9:33 AM, sooth_stander said:

And if they get beat again, then what.  

8 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

Could see a completely different team today. Glass said no-ones place was safe after last weeks performance.

Cue more or less the same personnel today.

Bates will start as will Samuels, the latter at the expense of Ojo, but it’s who Bates replaces that will be interesting. Other than that, I can’t see any other changes.