Aberdeen 0 - 1 St Johnstone

7 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Yup just cut the chord now. He doesn’t deserve time cause he’s clearly out his depth. Horrendous appointment.

Cormack won’t though. Purely because Cormack hand picked him.

I’d change it now. We’re regressing & are as bad as we were under McInnes.

Barely look like scoring & don’t keep clean sheets - he can’t organise a team to attack or defend. 

I’m maybe being harsh & too hasty as I didn’t want him in the first place? 

Hibs/hearts drawing will have some happy clapping cunt coming on here saying ‘we’re only 4 points behind them ffs’

6 games played & we’re already that far off 3rd/4th let alone the average we’re dropping behind top position by the game & it’s mostly bottom 6 sides we’ve been playing & gifting confidence to.

Defence is a joke & I am 100% convinced that is mostly down to Gallagher now. He is rank rotten.

Attack is just as bad at other end. 
midfield are not exactly a breath of fresh air stuck between the two stinks either.

Glass is out of his depth & I still believe his first transfer window was amateur as fk. He has no clue what is needed for Scottish football & Cormack is full of shite for his instance Glass was best man for job with vast experience. He’s a puppet for your fkn ego &/nothing more

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

I can't see DC admitting he was wrong on this one, can you?

Will literally take a relegation battle to get him sacked! I’m all for giving him time but you want to see the team going in right direction and it just dosnt look good! All this talk about attacking football has just embarrassed Glass and cormack further! Last week I said we need to give him time but now I’m beginning to wonder if the people saying he’s out his depth are correct. 

Just now, S2RDS said:

Seriously worrying... cant score, cant defend and Celtic, Rangers, Hibs and Hearts all coming up. Fail to be St Mirren and I think he may have to go. Probably very harsh, but he has been backed heavily and we look like a disorganised mess all over the pitch.

Sad but True - love Metallica

but will Mr Colgate have the balls

Even if we do ditch Glass we're left with that squad

However finding a way to beat St Mirren would be desirable - I have no wish for Glass to fail but I'd rather he was ditched than watch this mess all season as just bottom six is being optimistic at present

6 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

I can't see DC admitting he was wrong on this one, can you?

Will he fk.

4 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

The most worrying thing for me about all of this is how much of a balloon dave cormack comes across as.

He appears to have american levels of sensibilty.

This ain't fucking soccerball.

Cormack is the puppeteer using Glass as his puppet to play fantasy football with his boyhood club.

None of the two of them should be near top flight football. Rich man playing a wee game for a hobby. 

Just now, redcryptoknight said:

Glass isn't going anywhere this season. 

We're missing Hedges.

We have a lot of midfielders but few willing to run with the ball.

You talk like Hedges is the only thing missing from this being a good side. 

A talented but injury prone player who wants out. 

There's many more issues in the team that Hedges won't be able to fix.