Aberdeen 0 - 1 St Johnstone

52 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Just cause I'm a raging cunt towards a beaut like you, that doesn't define me as a coach.

I am quite a calm bam pot in real life.

I'll make an exception for when I find out who you are admittedly. I'd burst you, sexually and in a violent manner.

Sexually first, cause I'm horny and have a perma rager. 

There’s literally nothing calm about you at all. It’s been said before, the drugs have ruined your brain.

There are all sorts of theories, and many suggestions being offered to turn things round. Unfortunately there is no magic answer and alarmingly the post-match interview reminded me of a typical McGhee style response of belligerence and defence. We may not have got to that stage of thing yet but it's maybe not that far off. Not a good sign when the manager is suggesting (almost threatening) that the players will turn against the fans when a bit of booing takes place.

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Glass will still be waiting until next year for a win.   Thousands of supporters Mr Glass and Cormack won’t wait.  

Yes , we are not going to have much games now where the 10,000 plus covid regs come in to play. I knew Glass wouldn't cut it , not the man for the job , I would have liked to have seen continental manager , shake things up a bit ? Maybe next year ? 

49 minutes ago, BitWait said:

Yes , we are not going to have much games now where the 10,000 plus covid regs come in to play. I knew Glass wouldn't cut it , not the man for the job , I would have liked to have seen continental manager , shake things up a bit ? Maybe next year ? 

Why a continental manager? Who do you have in mind? A german version of Glass like Stendel? Ebbe? 

Bottom line is Cormack is a conceited, useless, self indulgent cunt.  As some have alluded to he's playing games with his boyhood club like it was his lego set or Action Man toys.  From a footballing point of view he's a clueless wanker as shown by the construction of Cormack Park (as in the location not the actual facility.  Not all his fault I admit but fuck me the fuckin' place is named after him.  Big heidit tosser) and the installation of another useless cunt Black as manager.   We'd be as well still ploughing through the dog shite at Seaton Park for training for all the good the new facilities out the road have done, as evidenced by the fuckin pure wank we're seeing on the pitch.

Black is clearly in way over his head and is starting to show his true fuckin' Scumdee mink side during post match interviews.  All bitchy and hissy fit like.  Complete shambles from top to bottom.

Some may agree with me, some may not but you can go fuck yer granny.

OUT!!!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Roberto said:

Without managers / coaches / assistant managers you'd have no grass roots football you ignorant cunt. Got to start somewhere. And I'm making an effort to try.

I'm happy to lend a hand to the community and bring players through.

No wonder cunts want you to get hit by a bus. 

Can i just offer you a wee bit of advice based on my experience of coaching?

Dinna let wifies any where near the circle of coaches and managers associated with the young team. It doesn’t help. 
Unless they clearly do add something to the mix. 

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Bottom line is Cormack is a conceited, useless, self indulgent cunt.  As some have alluded to he's playing games with his boyhood club like it was his lego set or Action Man toys.  From a footballing point of view he's a clueless wanker as shown by the construction of Cormack Park (as in the location not the actual facility.  Not all his fault I admit but fuck me the fuckin' place is named after him.  Big heidit tosser) and the installation of another useless cunt Black as manager.   We'd be as well still ploughing through the dog shite at Seaton Park for training for all the good the new facilities out the road have done, as evidenced by the fuckin pure wank we're seeing on the pitch.

Black is clearly in way over his head and is starting to show his true fuckin' Scumdee mink side during post match interviews.  All bitchy and hissy fit like.  Complete shambles from top to bottom.

Some may agree with me, some may not but you can go fuck yer granny.

OUT!!!!

That’s quite a spelling error to type Black instead of Glass. Twice. 

hints at a troubled mind. 

and possibly a racist. 

• Haha 1

While I wasn't thrilled at the appointment of a rookie, it's clear the Raith disaster derailed early momentum (understatement, I know) but I stand by my earlier insistence that he get one more transfer window to balance the squad. Like many of you, I'm dreading the upcoming round of fixtures, but nevertheless the next window is crucial and I don't think making a change in manager this early will do much. 

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Stoneybloke said:

Not a good sign when the manager is suggesting (almost threatening) that the players will turn against the fans when a bit of booing takes place.

?

What a haver of shite. ?

In what way would they "turn against the fans"?

Boo them back?

Blow raspberries at them?

Give then the bird?

?

Oh no!

Maybe he means they will deliberately start playing WORSE if the fans boo them. ?

Maybe it's no the players they are booing you jute gype.

Probably more likely it's your tactics and failure to deliver cohesion on the pitch.

DISCLAIMER!

I withdraw the above if Glass didn't actually say that shit and a misinterpretation occurred somewhere between entering Stoneybloke's lugs and leaving through his fingers.

I'm sort of finding it hard to believe that he would say/suggest/threaten anything as gypit as that.

5 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

and possibly a racist. 

Yes, I'm both.  Had a brain fart and vindaloo arse this morning so was a bit out of sorts.  My bad but you get the gist??

Too late to fix it so yer stuck with it.  I dinna' gi a fuck tho!!!!

5 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

and possibly a racist. 

While on the subject of spelling and grammar.  Quite a gramatical error starting a sentence with a lower case letter instead of a capital.  Twice!!  Them in glass houses (or is it black houses?) etc etc.

Now, go fuck yer grunny.

The failed substitution to bring on Jenks for Ojo was embarrassing. The board was up and all of a sudden Glass is telling them to stop because he has another player who might need to come off. Looked like a total amateur. Surely if you’ve got a player on the park who’s fitness your unsure of you check first before going ahead with your final change. Shambles.

12 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

The failed substitution to bring on Jenks for Ojo was embarrassing. The board was up and all of a sudden Glass is telling them to stop because he has another player who might need to come off. Looked like a total amateur. Surely if you’ve got a player on the park who’s fitness your unsure of you check first before going ahead with your final change. Shambles.

There’s nothing embarrassing about that, it happens. You’re just jumping on the “amateur” bandwagon with anything now.