Aberdeen 0 - 1 St Johnstone

2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

?

What a haver of shite. ?

In what way would they "turn against the fans"?

Boo them back?

Blow raspberries at them?

Give then the bird?

?

Oh no!

Maybe he means they will deliberately start playing WORSE if the fans boo them. ?

Maybe it's no the players they are booing you jute gype.

Probably more likely it's your tactics and failure to deliver cohesion on the pitch.

DISCLAIMER!

I withdraw the above if Glass didn't actually say that shit and a misinterpretation occurred somewhere between entering Stoneybloke's lugs and leaving through his fingers.

I'm sort of finding it hard to believe that he would say/suggest/threaten anything as gypit as that.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/stephen-glass-in-spiky-aberdeen-interview-as-furious-boss-claims-booing-question-turns-fans-against-players/ar-AAOAub2

5 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

I think that's been twisted a bit.   Possibly because his response to the question wasn't as articulate as it could have been. 

He seemed to object to the question itself inferring that questions like that are designed to try and cause conflict between clubs and supporters 

11 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Terminally negative people like you will always see the worst in everything, nothing will stop you from moaning about everything all the time.

You try to glam up your eternal happy clapping all you want by belittling reality comments on shite performance/prawcess as pessimistic ?

dumb ignorance 

2 hours ago, Stoneybloke said:

Trying to do something that little bit different 

What does that even mean?
Win games by virtue of the most sideways passes? The most central midfielders in world football?

If this is us getting there I don’t like the look of “there” very much. Looks eerily like the shite boring football of the past year or two. But with the added bonuses of being pish defensively, early cup knockouts to dross and a lower league  position thrown in. 

empty meaningless words from a man so completely out of his depth it’s embarrassing. 

29 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

“Glam up” ?

Your whole life is one depressing spiral of negativity. You really should reassess your life goals.

You appear to think Afc chat is life. Yet think i should reassess my life goals ?

it’s a football forum. You get affy upset when folk point out shite regards your team. To obsessive defence levels ?

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You appear to think Afc chat is life. Yet think i should reassess my life goals ?

it’s a football forum. You get affy upset when folk point out shite regards your team. To obsessive defence levels ?

More than 33,000 posts on this forum suggests it’s a big part of your life. 

More than thirty three thousand posts of pure negativity. Just let that sink in.

19 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Trying to do something that little bit different 

What does that even mean?
Win games by virtue of the most sideways passes? The most central midfielders in world football?

If this is us getting there I don’t like the look of “there” very much. Looks eerily like the shite boring football of the past year or two. But with the added bonuses of being pish defensively, early cup knockouts to dross and a lower league  position thrown in. 

empty meaningless words from a man so completely out of his depth it’s embarrassing. 

What the fuck is he on about? I’ve seen nothing “different” whatsoever. It’s like he is in a different world.

21 hours ago, BitWait said:

Yes , we are not going to have much games now where the 10,000 plus covid regs come in to play. I knew Glass wouldn't cut it , not the man for the job , I would have liked to have seen continental manager , shake things up a bit ? Maybe next year ? 

But would a continental manager want to manage a team in the championship next season. !!!!!!!!!!!!!     

2 hours ago, South Stand Seagull said:

Side note - that celebration from May was bizarre. Giving it to little kids and old mannies in the corner.. almost laughable if we weren’t so pish.

Yeah I thought so too. I was sitting not too far away and never heard anything being shouted at him as he warmed up,  would have been very young kids if anything. I thought he left us on good terms but he can fuck right off after those antics, hippy bastard.

50 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Not really.

He was useless for us. Stating a fact.

Unfortunately everything that happens at or around the club gets a reaction from you. Usually a 17 pager repeating yourself.

Hows the fake girlfriend sad act? ?

He rattled you. It’s ok to admit it. Even if it was because he was indeed useless & that is what triggered you.

my wife is fine thanks. I rattled her last night too

10 hours ago, Stoneybloke said:

Ta.

States "booing question"  turns fans against players in headline, and  Glass also states it's the question that is the problem and nae the booing, for which he "understands their frustrations".

I have to withdraw my abuse of Glass on that basis.

Stephen Glass in spiky Aberdeen interview as furious boss claims booing question 'turns fans against players'

But when asked about the booing on BBC Sportsound, Glass wasn't pleased

He said: "I understand their frustration, we're as frustrated as they are as a whole group. Players, staff, everyone.

"They can see what we're trying to do and I think questions like that leads you to turn players against fans, fans against players.

"We're all together and we're all pushing in the same direction."

7 hours ago, South Stand Seagull said:

Side note - that celebration from May was bizarre. Giving it to little kids and old mannies in the corner.. almost laughable if we weren’t so pish.

Embarrassing and pathetic.

Gypit looking manky fuck.

He was treated well by us, both fans and the club.

So also a touch bizarre.