Byrne Baby Byrne

Aberdeen 0 - 1 St Johnstone

23 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Was surprised how patient the crowd were today.

Did'nt hear any booing until the final whistle.

Decent support coming from the Merland as well.

Probably because losing to St Johnstone isn't the disgrace it was a few years ago. Oh and to Big Hat Logan yes they are a well organised side but they really are a horrible team to watch.

40 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Aye but you’re the boy that said I was speaking shite when I suggested dropping Ramirez for this match 😂 how did he play? 

said I was bored of not touching the old form or coming close to doing anything…. Your reference of something 3 seasons ago is hardly relevant 

You said we didn’t lay a glove on the old firm so it’s entirely relevant. But well done on predicting a player would perform poorly today, truly wisdom beyond your years.

40 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Without managers / coaches / assistant managers you'd have no grass roots football you ignorant cunt. Got to start somewhere. And I'm making an effort to try.

I'm happy to lend a hand to the community and bring players through.

No wonder cunts want you to get hit by a bus. 

Yeah, grass roots football really needs more perma-ragers who think they know everything because they almost made a career out of football.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Coached kids for about 5 years, and good assistant coaches are a fucking godsend. 

Top work, sir. 

Exactly.

Thank you, handsome bastard.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You said we didn’t lay a glove on the old firm so it’s entirely relevant. But well done on predicting a player would perform poorly today, truly wisdom beyond your years.

Yeah, grass roots football really needs more perma-ragers who think they know everything because they almost made a career out of football.

Just cause I'm a raging cunt towards a beaut like you, that doesn't define me as a coach.

I am quite a calm bam pot in real life.

I'll make an exception for when I find out who you are admittedly. I'd burst you, sexually and in a violent manner.

Sexually first, cause I'm horny and have a perma rager. 

Edited by Roberto

48 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

To clarify, is it a sorry or a shambolic state of affairs right now?

All 3, including sad

Edited by sooth_stander

Just finished watching the rerun on RedTV. Wish I hadn't bothered. 

Rotten from start to finish. Just like watching McInnes' teams from the last 2 seasons - i honestly can't see any difference. We're boring to watch, we don't really look like scoring, we're a shambles at the back, no creativity, no pace, no passion, dull, boring rubbish. Exactly what we were all complaining about for the past 2-3 years.

So many questions from that game again... 

Lewis is a total liability - shouldn't be getting beaten by a shot like that at his near post. He also pushed one out for a corner when it was going literally miles wide - and his kicking is horrific.

McCrorie almost caught out a few times again - Bates our new defender off injured already - Gallagher comes on and at fault for the goal and ends up playing centre forward for the final 10 mins - we would actually have been better keeping Ash Taylor rather than having him.

Midfield was hopeless again. How Ojo not only managed to start, but also managed to play the full 90 mins, is baffling. We've got a guy sitting on the bench who's played in the EPL, and we're having to put up with this joker instead!? I'd rather have Campbell, or McGeouch or just about anyone instead of Ojo.

We need to just stop playing JET. I appreciate the guys skill and ability, but unless we're playing him UP FRONT ALONGSIDE Ramirez, it's just a waste of time.

Ramirez NEEDS a strike partner. Don't know how many more games Glass needs to watch to realise this. No point leaving him isolated up front on his own with JET miles away on the half way line, and Samuels standing on the touch line.

Samuels... the commentator was going on about him as if he was Neymar or somebody... the guy looked utter crap to me. He's got pace, but that's pretty much it.

This is going to be one LOOOOOOOONG season watching this drivel every week. The teams we've played against so far have been mainly hopeless as well - once we start playing the better sides in the league we're going to get properly pumped. 

2 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I wanted McInnes out cause it was boring being steady, qualifying for Europe, not laying a glove on the old firm or coming close in cups. 

I knew whoever came in next would either be brilliant or a disaster. 

I think it is clear which category Glass is going to be in

They had to be brilliant to better qualifying for Europe every season

And unsurprisingly,  we are going backwards fast

HORRENDOUS 

13 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Just finished watching the rerun on RedTV. Wish I hadn't bothered. 

Rotten from start to finish. Just like watching McInnes' teams from the last 2 seasons - i honestly can't see any difference. We're boring to watch, we don't really look like scoring, we're a shambles at the back, no creativity, no pace, no passion, dull, boring rubbish. Exactly what we were all complaining about for the past 2-3 years.

So many questions from that game again... 

Lewis is a total liability - shouldn't be getting beaten by a shot like that at his near post. He also pushed one out for a corner when it was going literally miles wide - and his kicking is horrific.

McCrorie almost caught out a few times again - Bates our new defender off injured already - Gallagher comes on and at fault for the goal and ends up playing centre forward for the final 10 mins - we would actually have been better keeping Ash Taylor rather than having him.

Midfield was hopeless again. How Ojo not only managed to start, but also managed to play the full 90 mins, is baffling. We've got a guy sitting on the bench who's played in the EPL, and we're having to put up with this joker instead!? I'd rather have Campbell, or McGeouch or just about anyone instead of Ojo.

We need to just stop playing JET. I appreciate the guys skill and ability, but unless we're playing him UP FRONT ALONGSIDE Ramirez, it's just a waste of time.

Ramirez NEEDS a strike partner. Don't know how many more games Glass needs to watch to realise this. No point leaving him isolated up front on his own with JET miles away on the half way line, and Samuels standing on the touch line.

Samuels... the commentator was going on about him as if he was Neymar or somebody... the guy looked utter crap to me. He's got pace, but that's pretty much it.

This is going to be one LOOOOOOOONG season watching this drivel every week. The teams we've played against so far have been mainly hopeless as well - once we start playing the better sides in the league we're going to get properly pumped. 

Glass will still be waiting until next year for a win.   Thousands of supporters Mr Glass and Cormack won’t wait.  

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I can’t work out if you are being serious

clearly I’m referencing where we were as a club and where we were heading. What’s the point in referencing something from 3 seasons ago? Might as well just mention the 2014 league cup as well if you are going back in time 

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

They had to be brilliant to better qualifying for Europe every season

And unsurprisingly,  we are going backwards fast

HORRENDOUS 

I know. It’s just a shame that is our level. I mean we never actually qualified once, in reality. It got a bit boring being turfed out in the first week of august every season…

had to change something to start doing more. It’s looking a terrible appointment. Will just set us back to where we were

52 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Just cause I'm a raging cunt towards a beaut like you, that doesn't define me as a coach.

I am quite a calm bam pot in real life.

I'll make an exception for when I find out who you are admittedly. I'd burst you, sexually and in a violent manner.

Sexually first, cause I'm horny and have a perma rager. 

There’s literally nothing calm about you at all. It’s been said before, the drugs have ruined your brain.

Would be interested  to know what where the names of the outstanding  managerial,candidates  we actually turned down

And why in favour in Glass

Could we reinterveiw any of them 

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

There’s literally nothing calm about you at all. It’s been said before, the drugs have ruined your brain.

You don't deserve the response before the edit.

Don't believe everything written. Balloon.

P.S still horny

Edited by Roberto

There are all sorts of theories, and many suggestions being offered to turn things round. Unfortunately there is no magic answer and alarmingly the post-match interview reminded me of a typical McGhee style response of belligerence and defence. We may not have got to that stage of thing yet but it's maybe not that far off. Not a good sign when the manager is suggesting (almost threatening) that the players will turn against the fans when a bit of booing takes place.

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Exactly.

Thank you, handsome bastard.

Appreciate you saying that... these are the kinds of things I need to hear in order to grow as a person. 

😀👍

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Glass will still be waiting until next year for a win.   Thousands of supporters Mr Glass and Cormack won’t wait.  

Yes , we are not going to have much games now where the 10,000 plus covid regs come in to play. I knew Glass wouldn't cut it , not the man for the job , I would have liked to have seen continental manager , shake things up a bit ? Maybe next year ? 

6 hours ago, NEM said:

Hedges would make a huge difference to this side - only player we have that can beat a man and create. Need to be binning useless cunts like Ojo and McRorie and offering their wages to Hedges to stay 

McCroroie is now a useless cunt ? wow

49 minutes ago, BitWait said:

Yes , we are not going to have much games now where the 10,000 plus covid regs come in to play. I knew Glass wouldn't cut it , not the man for the job , I would have liked to have seen continental manager , shake things up a bit ? Maybe next year ? 

Why a continental manager? Who do you have in mind? A german version of Glass like Stendel? Ebbe? 

We haven't even played a decent team yet:unsure:

Going to be a looooooong season. One in limbo land...neither challenging for Europe nor being quite shite enough to be in a relegation battle.

But there's still the Scottish Cup...

1 hour ago, redstrummer said:

Yeah... McCrorie * is....

Edited by Roberto

3 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Would be interested  to know what where the names of the outstanding  managerial,candidates  we actually turned down

And why in favour in Glass

Could we reinterveiw any of them 

Roberto was interviewed for the Asst Manager position.

Turned them down for Shedocksley.

6 hours ago, Joe pike said:

Was surprised how patient the crowd were today.

Did'nt hear any booing until the final whistle.

Decent support coming from the Merland as well.

There was booing at half time

4 hours ago, Stoneybloke said:

Not a good sign when the manager is suggesting (almost threatening) that the players will turn against the fans when a bit of booing takes place.

Did Glass say that after the game?

Bottom line is Cormack is a conceited, useless, self indulgent cunt.  As some have alluded to he's playing games with his boyhood club like it was his lego set or Action Man toys.  From a footballing point of view he's a clueless wanker as shown by the construction of Cormack Park (as in the location not the actual facility.  Not all his fault I admit but fuck me the fuckin' place is named after him.  Big heidit tosser) and the installation of another useless cunt Black as manager.   We'd be as well still ploughing through the dog shite at Seaton Park for training for all the good the new facilities out the road have done, as evidenced by the fuckin pure wank we're seeing on the pitch.

Black is clearly in way over his head and is starting to show his true fuckin' Scumdee mink side during post match interviews.  All bitchy and hissy fit like.  Complete shambles from top to bottom.

Some may agree with me, some may not but you can go fuck yer granny.

OUT!!!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Only just now😀

What can I say TT, i’m a glass half full kind of guy.

Starting to think the glass is cracked and unfixable now though…

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What did he say in the interview? 

Well it appears he has taken on the identity of a club hero to try and deflect attention

13 hours ago, Roberto said:

Without managers / coaches / assistant managers you'd have no grass roots football you ignorant cunt. Got to start somewhere. And I'm making an effort to try.

I'm happy to lend a hand to the community and bring players through.

No wonder cunts want you to get hit by a bus. 

Can i just offer you a wee bit of advice based on my experience of coaching?

Dinna let wifies any where near the circle of coaches and managers associated with the young team. It doesn’t help. 
Unless they clearly do add something to the mix. 

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Bottom line is Cormack is a conceited, useless, self indulgent cunt.  As some have alluded to he's playing games with his boyhood club like it was his lego set or Action Man toys.  From a footballing point of view he's a clueless wanker as shown by the construction of Cormack Park (as in the location not the actual facility.  Not all his fault I admit but fuck me the fuckin' place is named after him.  Big heidit tosser) and the installation of another useless cunt Black as manager.   We'd be as well still ploughing through the dog shite at Seaton Park for training for all the good the new facilities out the road have done, as evidenced by the fuckin pure wank we're seeing on the pitch.

Black is clearly in way over his head and is starting to show his true fuckin' Scumdee mink side during post match interviews.  All bitchy and hissy fit like.  Complete shambles from top to bottom.

Some may agree with me, some may not but you can go fuck yer granny.

OUT!!!!

That’s quite a spelling error to type Black instead of Glass. Twice. 

hints at a troubled mind. 

and possibly a racist. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, redstrummer said:

He had about 4 decent games at the start, and has been pish since then - in both midfield and defence.