Byrne Baby Byrne

Aberdeen 0 - 1 St Johnstone

While I wasn't thrilled at the appointment of a rookie, it's clear the Raith disaster derailed early momentum (understatement, I know) but I stand by my earlier insistence that he get one more transfer window to balance the squad. Like many of you, I'm dreading the upcoming round of fixtures, but nevertheless the next window is crucial and I don't think making a change in manager this early will do much. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, redstrummer said:

McCroroie is now a useless cunt ? wow

No he’s always been shite 

Is Glass racist?

Subbed both Jet and Samuels.

Then the board was up to sub Ojo when the injury to Bates stopped it.

That would have been 3 out of 3.

We could still be playing now and not have scored. 

15 hours ago, Stoneybloke said:

Not a good sign when the manager is suggesting (almost threatening) that the players will turn against the fans when a bit of booing takes place.

😂

What a haver of shite. 😆

In what way would they "turn against the fans"?

Boo them back?

Blow raspberries at them?

Give then the bird?

😆

Oh no!

Maybe he means they will deliberately start playing WORSE if the fans boo them. 😱

Maybe it's no the players they are booing you jute gype.

Probably more likely it's your tactics and failure to deliver cohesion on the pitch.

DISCLAIMER!

I withdraw the above if Glass didn't actually say that shit and a misinterpretation occurred somewhere between entering Stoneybloke's lugs and leaving through his fingers.

I'm sort of finding it hard to believe that he would say/suggest/threaten anything as gypit as that.

16 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Would be interested  to know what where the names of the outstanding  managerial,candidates  we actually turned down

And why in favour in Glass

Could we reinterveiw any of them 

Aye OK Jim Bowen

5 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

That’s quite a spelling error to type Black instead of Glass. Twice. 

hints at a troubled mind. 

and possibly a racist. 

Yes, I'm both.  Had a brain fart and vindaloo arse this morning so was a bit out of sorts.  My bad but you get the gist🤣🤣

Too late to fix it so yer stuck with it.  I dinna' gi a fuck tho!!!!

Edited by Beachend Bootboy

5 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

That’s quite a spelling error to type Black instead of Glass. Twice. 

hints at a troubled mind. 

and possibly a racist. 

While on the subject of spelling and grammar.  Quite a gramatical error starting a sentence with a lower case letter instead of a capital.  Twice!!  Them in glass houses (or is it black houses😁) etc etc.

Now, go fuck yer grunny.

The failed substitution to bring on Jenks for Ojo was embarrassing. The board was up and all of a sudden Glass is telling them to stop because he has another player who might need to come off. Looked like a total amateur. Surely if you’ve got a player on the park who’s fitness your unsure of you check first before going ahead with your final change. Shambles.

12 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

The failed substitution to bring on Jenks for Ojo was embarrassing. The board was up and all of a sudden Glass is telling them to stop because he has another player who might need to come off. Looked like a total amateur. Surely if you’ve got a player on the park who’s fitness your unsure of you check first before going ahead with your final change. Shambles.

There’s nothing embarrassing about that, it happens. You’re just jumping on the “amateur” bandwagon with anything now.

2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

😂

What a haver of shite. 😆

In what way would they "turn against the fans"?

Boo them back?

Blow raspberries at them?

Give then the bird?

😆

Oh no!

Maybe he means they will deliberately start playing WORSE if the fans boo them. 😱

Maybe it's no the players they are booing you jute gype.

Probably more likely it's your tactics and failure to deliver cohesion on the pitch.

DISCLAIMER!

I withdraw the above if Glass didn't actually say that shit and a misinterpretation occurred somewhere between entering Stoneybloke's lugs and leaving through his fingers.

I'm sort of finding it hard to believe that he would say/suggest/threaten anything as gypit as that.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/stephen-glass-in-spiky-aberdeen-interview-as-furious-boss-claims-booing-question-turns-fans-against-players/ar-AAOAub2

5 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

I think that's been twisted a bit.   Possibly because his response to the question wasn't as articulate as it could have been. 

He seemed to object to the question itself inferring that questions like that are designed to try and cause conflict between clubs and supporters 

14 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Team loses, you’re all over it. Utterly predictable.

At what stage does it become acceptable for people to moan about shite football/performances?

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

There’s nothing embarrassing about that, it happens. You’re just jumping on the “amateur” bandwagon with anything now.

Just about everything he does is amateur, it’s not a bandwagon. 

35 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

At what stage does it become acceptable for people to moan about shite football/performances?

Terminally negative people like you will always see the worst in everything, nothing will stop you from moaning about everything all the time.

32 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Just about everything he does is amateur, it’s not a bandwagon. 

Having to change a sub due to an injury is hardly one of them. It happens to every manager at some point.

11 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Terminally negative people like you will always see the worst in everything, nothing will stop you from moaning about everything all the time.

You try to glam up your eternal happy clapping all you want by belittling reality comments on shite performance/prawcess as pessimistic 🤣

dumb ignorance 

11 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You try to glam up your eternal happy clapping all you want by belittling reality comments on shite performance/prawcess as pessimistic 🤣

dumb ignorance 

“Glam up” 😂

Your whole life is one depressing spiral of negativity. You really should reassess your life goals.

2 hours ago, Stoneybloke said:

Trying to do something that little bit different 

What does that even mean?
Win games by virtue of the most sideways passes? The most central midfielders in world football?

If this is us getting there I don’t like the look of “there” very much. Looks eerily like the shite boring football of the past year or two. But with the added bonuses of being pish defensively, early cup knockouts to dross and a lower league  position thrown in. 

empty meaningless words from a man so completely out of his depth it’s embarrassing. 

29 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

“Glam up” 😂

Your whole life is one depressing spiral of negativity. You really should reassess your life goals.

You appear to think Afc chat is life. Yet think i should reassess my life goals 🤣

it’s a football forum. You get affy upset when folk point out shite regards your team. To obsessive defence levels 🥸

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You appear to think Afc chat is life. Yet think i should reassess my life goals 🤣

it’s a football forum. You get affy upset when folk point out shite regards your team. To obsessive defence levels 🥸

More than 33,000 posts on this forum suggests it’s a big part of your life. 

More than thirty three thousand posts of pure negativity. Just let that sink in.

6 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

More than 33,000 posts on this forum suggests it’s a big part of your life. 

More than thirty three thousand posts of pure negativity. Just let that sink in.

Been on here a long time. How was your life before you found this haven? How did you cope?

19 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Trying to do something that little bit different 

What does that even mean?
Win games by virtue of the most sideways passes? The most central midfielders in world football?

If this is us getting there I don’t like the look of “there” very much. Looks eerily like the shite boring football of the past year or two. But with the added bonuses of being pish defensively, early cup knockouts to dross and a lower league  position thrown in. 

empty meaningless words from a man so completely out of his depth it’s embarrassing. 

What the fuck is he on about? I’ve seen nothing “different” whatsoever. It’s like he is in a different world.

You are being quite successful in deflecting chat away from how shite Glass & his team are.

Almost like it upsets you a bit & affects your mental well-being 🤔

Just now, South Stand Seagull said:

Side note - that celebration from May was bizarre. Giving it to little kids and old mannies in the corner.. almost laughable if we weren’t so pish.

Apparently Craig Bryson was joining in the trolling of us on Social Media.

That fucking useless cripple

5 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Apparently Craig Bryson was joining in the trolling of us on Social Media.

That fucking useless cripple

Seems he got a reaction 😂