Aberdeen 0 - 1 St Johnstone

8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nobody is a cry baby. 

Consi thinks he can pick and choose who he hurls abuse at depending on what is legal or not. 

I just think thats a flawed argument. 

Nae tears anywhere min. Just a difference of opinion. 

I wasn't particularly aiming my comments at any individual on here (tho there are some right fuckin' dreeps here). The fuckin' world is full of fuckin' wet wipe, bubblin' girlies, too ready to get offended by any cuntin' thing.  Fuck em.  They need to man up.  Words don't kill or injure.

6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not necessarily about legality, more so history and context. I made it clear the law is often wrong, and I don't necessarily think it's right to throw people in jail for hate speech, rather try to re-educate them on why what they are saying is stupid and wrong. 

Kidding on that some words don't carry more weight than others, is you simply denying reality.  A guy in his 50's should understand that calling someone a homophobic slur, is definitely worse than me calling a footballer "mink" from the terraces. 

Whilst I do agree with your overarching point that we should look not to abuse anyone, I can't agree with your false equivalence. 

A difference of opinion, indeed. 

Indeed. 

I wouldn't think about calling someone a mink or a fat cunt.  Or a bald cunt or whatever it is you enjoy doing. 

You would. 

That's where we differ. 

8 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You're doing that thing many anti LGBT folk do

I'm not anti LGBT,  I don't have a problem with gay people, you've just made that up. You're doing that thing again where you attribute certain viewpoints to the wrong posters.  I don't shout insults in public about peoples mums,  you do. So I'd suggest you're the one that has to have a word with themselves. 

Ps. I don't give a fuck about you shouting abuse to Kunt about his fat minky tart of a mum,  like I said I was just pointing out your hypocrisy.  

When I was a kid in primary school, my auld granny from deepest darkest Lanarkshire called farts "poofs". It was unfortunate that she owned a dog that suffered horrendously from vile smelling flatulence.

By the time we were about 10 and a bit more worldly wise, she would have my mates and I rolling on the floor saying shit like "oh no, the dog's poofed again"

My mother eventually told her why. She was adamant that everyone in her area of her generation referred to farting as poofing

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

When I was a kid in primary school, my auld granny from deepest darkest Lanarkshire called farts "poofs". It was unfortunate that she owned a dog that suffered horrendously from vile smelling flatulence.

By the time we were about 10 and a bit more worldly wise, she would have my mates and I rolling on the floor saying shit like "oh no, the dog's poofed again"

My mother eventually told her why. She was adamant that everyone in her area of her generation referred to farting as poofing

?? had me on the floor laughing reading this. It’s brightened up my morning no end. 
i think poofing is now my new word for farting. This will be the best post of the day 

7 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not about to dig up posts, calling people 'poof' isn't the best way to suggest you don't have a problem with gay people. 

I didn't call anyone a poof though,  I used it as an example of something that would offend you whereas you deem other personal abuse to be ok. Your comprehension skills are sorely lacking. Bored with you now so I'll leave it there. 

• Upvote 1
On 9/23/2021 at 8:39 AM, Ten Caat said:

My granny had a poofy 

Well, she called it that but it was essentially a foot stool 

Actually, is that "puffet"?

On 9/22/2021 at 10:02 PM, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not necessarily about legality, more so history and context. I made it clear the law is often wrong, and I don't necessarily think it's right to throw people in jail for hate speech, rather try to re-educate them on why what they are saying is stupid and wrong. 

Kidding on that some words don't carry more weight than others, is you simply denying reality.  A guy in his 50's should understand that calling someone a homophobic slur, is definitely worse than me calling a footballer "mink" from the terraces. 

Whilst I do agree with your overarching point that we should look not to abuse anyone, I can't agree with your false equivalence. 

A difference of opinion, indeed. 

Go and watch rugby you blouse. Maybe have some fun afterwards with the rest of the rugger buggers? 

Poof 

• Haha 1