IPTV

OpenToeSlipper

4 hours ago, daytripping said:

How much is it a year? is it easy to set up? 

? I was in Glasgow recently and was in awe of what this lad got on his tv for £40 a year. He said it was simple to set up.

Once my sky deal us up, i’m getting that organised as me and sky are getting fed up of my sob story when I ask for a better deal.

15 minutes ago, Tommy said:

? I was in Glasgow recently and was in awe of what this lad got on his tv for £40 a year. He said it was simple to set up.

Once my sky deal us up, i’m getting that organised as me and sky are getting fed up of my sob story when I ask for a better deal.

I moved house recently, wife kicked me out, no option. Had to sign up for a new Sky deal so tied in for a while, don't know if it's a year or 18 Months, I think I'll go down this route as well. You get clued up and I'll give you a shout to set up mine, cheers in advance.

contact the guy Jake Simpson on the evolution group . He will give you the instructions but basically you download the app on to your fire stick . You pay him his fee , 50 quid I was last time and he gives you a password to access the app then your away , everything you need 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/evolutionmedia/?multi_permalinks=1683778601832523&notif_id=1631857135192654&notif_t=group_highlights&ref=notif

On 9/16/2021 at 1:00 PM, daytripping said:

I've got a firestick, is it easier to set up than Kodi was?

Just download amazon silk app on your firestick and make hesgoal.com your homepage

then on left hand side are all the games

when you first go into full screen mode it will sometimes give popup but just click back button on firestick and come out and go in again and you get full screen on your tv

this will save you fucking about with kodi

7 hours ago, caledonia said:

Just download amazon silk app on your firestick and make hesgoal.com your homepage

then on left hand side are all the games

when you first go into full screen mode it will sometimes give popup but just click back button on firestick and come out and go in again and you get full screen on your tv

this will save you fucking about with kodi

Wee bit shocked, thought you just sat at home in Tartan jammies wanking off to Nicola's husband. 

On 9/16/2021 at 9:19 AM, OpenToeSlipper said:

Paying for RedTV, BT etc fine. Bit iptv is good for Sky alternative and all other SPFL team's club channels for away games. 

Sky etc don't help themselves. You can't even stream the Sky go laptop app to an Apple TV. Greedy as fucking wanting folk to pay for multiroom etc. 

Easier just to get IPTV or use illegal streams than fuck about in their closed systems. 

18 hours ago, daytripping said:

Wee bit shocked, thought you just sat at home in Tartan jammies wanking off to Nicola's husband. 

Fuck the SNP i only support independence 

Can see you in your union jack boxers wanking off to Thatcher under a group photo of the parasite royal family singing god save the Queen with your hun friends.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, caledonia said:

Fuck the SNP i only support independence 

Can see you in your union jack boxers wanking off to Thatcher under a group photo of the parasite royal family singing god save the Queen with your hun friends.

That's fucking weird!!! have you hacked my laptop cam? that's so illegal. PM Your name and address, you'll go down for this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 8:38 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

yer boof is the man for top advice. Only thing putting me off is, as I understand it, the connection will only work on two TVs at one time. 

You can buy a sub with as many connections as you like. 

Is it likely you’d be watching three different things at the same time among your family?

I have a 2 device one. Rarely are both being used at same time.