Being a Mod For A Day

Millertime

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Mind when you put your manky trainers and manky floor on national tv? ?

I googled the strip place the other day, it's fucking still open and still drugging and fleecing punters,  Polish police must be getting some proper back handers, the place has been on Poland and UK tv. For anyone going or planning a trip to Krakow, the VIP Club is right on the main square there, the lassies offer you all you can drink for 20 quid, don't do it, you won't get past your first drink and you'll wake at 3am in the street with an empty bank account and urine wet jeans.

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I googled the strip place the other day, it's fucking still open and still drugging and fleecing punters,  Polish police must be getting some proper back handers, the place has been on Poland and UK tv. For anyone going or planning a trip to Krakow, the VIP Club is right on the main square there, the lassies offer you all you can drink for 20 quid, don't do it, you won't get past your first drink and you'll wake a 3am in the street with an empty bank account and urine wet jeans.

I think they must be operating in the Aberdeen area aswell. 

• Haha 6
9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Dayts in person is immaculately presented. A few greys here and there but oozes character. Opportunistic dust may gather when the one man army is keeping our streets safe and that’s a small price to pay for our safety 

Kind words Poodler, thank you.

Since you're here may I ask some advice, know you're well experienced in the fairer sex. I've met dated and shagged a good few birds off POF these last 4 years of single life but feel I may have now met the right one, she's fucking stunning and lives about a 5 minute walk from me. Problem is she's not a big drinker and prefers to meet for walks, I've no problem with that, already feel my fitness levels rising. Just can't get past first base though, walk, laugh, home. With alcohol it's easy to make that move, doesn't feel right when walking down a street? What would you do?

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Since you're here may I ask some advice, know you're well experienced in the fairer sex. I've met dated and shagged a good few birds off POF these last 4 years of single life but feel I may have now met the right one, she's fucking stunning and lives about a 5 minute walk from me. Problem is she's not a big drinker and prefers to meet for walks, I've no problem with that, already feel my fitness levels rising. Just can't get past first base though, walk, laugh, home. With alcohol it's easy to make that move, doesn't feel right when walking down a street? What would you do?

She is obviously a lesbian.

Just using you .

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Dayts in person is immaculately presented. A few greys here and there but oozes character. Opportunistic dust may gather when the one man army is keeping our streets safe and that’s a small price to pay for our safety 

It was under the sofa that was dusty, who has the fucking time to hoover there. Like you say, more important things to do, the dust can wait*.

*That was a rented gaff, now back into ownership. 

9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

It’s not that persons mum is it? ?

Sorry, these last few pages are absolutely abhorrent and to be honest, I am repulsed by it

I'm hoping the mods just haven't seen these yet but if some of the posts on here are not gone by tonight, I won't be back on here 

You can't post utterly vile stuff and just say "it's a joke"

If its the way the sites to be now, that's fine  but I won't be playing any further part in it

It's an affront to Aberdeen FC

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Sorry, these last few pages are absolutely abhorrent and to be honest, I am repulsed by it

I'm hoping the mods just haven't seen these yet but if some of the posts on here are not gone by tonight, I won't be back on here 

If its the way the sites to be now, that's fine  but I won't be playing any further part in it

Possibly the best result to have happened 

For the love of fuck it was a joke that was a bit close to the bone

Get yourself to mumsnet

• Upvote 2
26 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Oh dear are you offended ?

Back when men were real men they could deal with being offended and not tell everyone how much it hurt

No one cares fuck off

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's not funny, is it?

And as I say, you can't say whatever you want and have "it was a joke" as the defence, I dont think it works that way

5pm deadline

Well I take your point but it was a joke and in hindsight he shouldn’t have posted it but it is over with now

Can we all just get back to ripping the piss out of Sevco please