Being a Mod For A Day

Millertime

26 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Sorry, these last few pages are absolutely abhorrent and to be honest, I am repulsed by it

I'm hoping the mods just haven't seen these yet but if some of the posts on here are not gone by tonight, I won't be back on here 

You can't post utterly vile stuff and just say "it's a joke"

If its the way the sites to be now, that's fine  but I won't be playing any further part in it

It's an affront to Aberdeen FC

Oh dear are you offended ?

Back when men were real men they could deal with being offended and not tell everyone how much it hurt

No one cares fuck off

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's not funny, is it?

And as I say, you can't say whatever you want and have "it was a joke" as the defence, I dont think it works that way

5pm deadline

Well I take your point but it was a joke and in hindsight he shouldn’t have posted it but it is over with now

Can we all just get back to ripping the piss out of Sevco please 

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

No way you’re having more kids at your age matey, come on now . 
Imagine going through all that again ? No ta. 

I'm as fit and healthy as any 20 year old, could fire out a few kids no bother. Little boy dressed in Burberry and Trim trabs would go down a storm at the fitba, Stanley in his hipper, would relive my youth.

One of POF conquests had an amazing little body, she wasn't a drinker but right up for it. Came round one night just for a shag, was an amazing 10 minutes. The next weekend she came round I was less boozy, I swear on my daughters life most of her top row of teeth were missing. Never noticed the first time round. Was living in Hopetoun at the time, totally unacceptable for the area, binned.

14 minutes ago, daytripping said:

If I was a mod, even just for one day, I'd get out of bed in the morning........

I think I may have just came up with a smash tune that could be xmas number one, similar music to beyonce if I was a man, just with tweaks, harmonica solo in the middle and guitar riff at the end.

Why would you put a riff at the end of a song?

1 minute ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Should put a sample and shit on it.

- hello me dearie...  shut UP...  hello me dearie...  you're a fucking cunt... hello me dearie... veeehy painful...  hello me dearie... I says shut UP ... hello me dearie..  fityicazz it...

Could work nicely with Lionel Richie. 

Hello.... Hallo mi dearie

Is it me you're looking for..... Shut up, i sez shut up. 

I can see it in your eyes, i can see it in your smile..... YOURE A FUCKING CUNT.