Serious Trouble

8 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

That was pathetic. Once again could have played for a week and not scored. With hibs, huns and the tims to come, we could find ourselves in a relegation battle. That is worse than anything Mcinnes every produced and the club need to get rid of that man at the soonest opportunity. 

Got slaughtered at the beginning of the season for saying this had shades of McGhee about it. Cormack said himself that he may get it wrong but he'll never be confused. Well it looks like the jobs for the boys route was the wrong decision.

Edit: Should have been sacked when we signed Gurr

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Is it me or is Brooner beginning to look a bit disinterested?

I thought that briefly today, mate. However, i think it’s just frustration, given the shite around him,  but it would be good see him leading a bit more. Appeared more vocal at that start of the season.

great through ball for Samuels today, who’s cross went backwards and out for a throw in on the other side..

broon clearly thinks way ahead of the rest of them. Playing balls to places people should be, but they’re on their heels, which makes him look like a Fanny too..

1 hour ago, ab24_5qh said:

Not only have we signed poor players, we've failed to sign players to cover key areas.

Of the signings we've made the only one I am especially concerned about is Gallagher.

Perhaps Gurr after his lackadaisical second half performance at Raith Rovers - but I don't think he's going to get many games.

Are the rest of them poor players? Not as far as I can tell. 

Just now, redcryptoknight said:

Of the signings we've made the only one I am especially concerned about is Gallagher.

Perhaps Gurr after his lackadaisical second half performance at Raith Rovers - but I don't think he's going to get many games.

Are the rest of them poor players? Not as far as I can tell. 

You don't think Jenks and Samuels are poor players?