Serious Trouble

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You don't think Jenks and Samuels are poor players? 

I haven’t seen anything in Jenks. Samuels is at best, ‘raw’. Has pace but also makes bad decisions. Goes outside when he should go inside and vice versa. First touch isn’t the best either. I maintain if Hayes is fit, he should get the nod ahead of him…

5 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

I haven’t seen anything in Jenks. Samuels is at best, ‘raw’. Has pace but also makes bad decisions. Goes outside when he should go inside and vice versa. First touch isn’t the best either. I maintain if Hayes is fit, he should get the nod ahead of him…

Agreed. 

Jonny will do that job much better.  Its pretty much a get the ball in advanced positions and run at the defence job. 

Playing wing back and having to run up and down the line all day was what he was struggling with.

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

The humble pie that Colgate Cormack wil need to swallow will stop him sacking Glass, would show a balls out attitude if he does, an admission that he he had erred,

Its a double edged sword. If he holds out, the fans will jump on him and he will accuse him of be a yank with too much pride. On the other hand, if he sacks him now then the media/pundits will be all over it and accuse him of being to gung-ho. The fact is, he has fucked up this appointment and either way, he has to own that shit. Glass will see Christmas, but im not convinced he will see beyond it if this pish continues.  

16 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

I was all for Maloney,  assisted by Eric Black  that for me would have been the perfect combination.

However Maloney had Caldwell lined up to assist him

Fucking hell

Useless as a coach/manager and retired. Good call

Also hows Maloney different to Glass as a manager? Untested . Just because he puts the cones out for Martinez doesnt mean he has anything about him as a manager!

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

On reflection that wouldn't be a bad time to pull the trigger.

It would save a new manager facing the arse cheeks and Edinburgh sides, matches that right now we will probably lose no matter who is in charge. 

Just sack every manager that goes on a winless run, what’s the harm in that?

2 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

That was pathetic. Once again could have played for a week and not scored. With hibs, huns and the tims to come, we could find ourselves in a relegation battle. That is worse than anything Mcinnes every produced and the club need to get rid of that man at the soonest opportunity. 

What a screeching drama queen ?

• Upvote 1

I'd like to play Ramsay further forward as he's our most creative player and I want to see him in the attacking areas of the pitch. He's easily got the ability to be more than a right back. 

However we don't have another decent right back to take his place and I hate a back three (even if we did have 3 decent centre backs fit and available to play there). 

It's a dilemma trying to create a line up with the squad we've got that doesn't just shift a problem from one part of the pitch to another