Serious Trouble

There are no signs that Glass knows what he's doing, or that he has any kind of plan that looks remotely like clicking any time soon. The formation is a shambles, the style of play is boring and predictable, there's no excitement, and it's certainly not "attacking football" like it was supposed to be. We've got a coach who's worked with some of the best strikers in the world and our forward play is just as bad as anything we say under McInnes. The 3 loan signings are a waste of time - Longstaff the only one of proven quality left on the bench at the expense of Ojo!? Jenks slow and ghostlike, Samuels fast and useless. Watkins, Bates and Samuels in the door 5 minutes and injured already. 

We are in big big trouble - this is worse than the final season under McInnes. 

8 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

There are no signs that Glass knows what he's doing, or that he has any kind of plan that looks remotely like clicking any time soon. The formation is a shambles, the style of play is boring and predictable, there's no excitement, and it's certainly not "attacking football" like it was supposed to be. We've got a coach who's worked with some of the best strikers in the world and our forward play is just as bad as anything we say under McInnes. The 3 loan signings are a waste of time - Longstaff the only one of proven quality left on the bench at the expense of Ojo!? Jenks slow and ghostlike, Samuels fast and useless. Watkins, Bates and Samuels in the door 5 minutes and injured already. 

We are in big big trouble - this is worse than the final season under McInnes. 

The only way sacking mcinnes was right, was if we had someone better to come in

Mcinnes should have been backed instead like glass was

A lot of people are going to end up very, very silly for being bored of qualifying for Europe every season with a lot of semis and finals of cups

• Haha 1

Glass half full at the moment I cannot decide on the guy

Talks a good game but at the moment that's where it ends

I was hoping bringing in two decent technical coaches would help but have seen no improvement  in are play to-date

We don't have the mental strength good teams have  we have no leaders on the park apart from Brown

Midfield  is a joke no inspirational players just players who play little triangles or sideways passes absolutely hopeless

Lose November's fixtures and are season is over

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

A lot of people are going to end up very, very silly for being bored of qualifying for Europe every season with a lot of semis and finals of cups

McInnes time was up - he was as bored with the job as most of us were with him. It was the right time for him and the club to part ways. We were only going one way with McInnes and it was backwards.

It was an opportunity to get someone new in with some fresh ideas and enthusiasm, throw a bit of money behind it and try to press on... but looks 99% certain that we've picked the wrong man for the job. It's looking exactly like the Ian Cathro experiment at Hearts - seemed like an interesting, leftfield appointment... but turned out to be a complete shambles that won't last long.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

I was hoping bringing in two decent technical coaches would help but have seen no improvement  in are play to-date

We don't have the mental strength good teams have  we have no leaders on the park apart from Brown

Midfield  is a joke no inspirational players just players who play little triangles or sideways passes absolutely hopeless

November’s fixtures?

If, as we expect, we lose October’s fixtures or pick up next to nothing, then we do as you suggest in November, we could be botttom of the league FFS

11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Bore off you have said this about 10 times now.

3 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

I see a lot of people saying that Glass talks a good game... what does that really mean? He just says what everyone wants to here? He says we're going to play attacking, exciting football... blah blah blah. I mean every manager talks a good game surely? Nobody comes out saying "we're going to play horrendously boring football and maybe win the odd game and finish mid-table."

I've no idea what they're doing in training, but they look completely out of sorts on the pitch, the players aren't on the same wavelength as each other, and they don't seem to have a clear strategy or style. The midfield is just full of similar players. Lewis Ferguson apparently worth millions... can someone tell me what's the difference between him and Murray Davidson? I just thought watching them both today that they're basically the same type of player.

5 minutes ago, HHGH said:

Well, I mean obviously it’ll never look as good as that £50m+ new stadium that you guys are building, but it’ll do us for a few seasons. On a serious note, I was really impressed with the new stadium plans. How’s that going? Have you secured the funding? ?

Stupid fucking question in a pandemic, is it not? 

Are you related to that hun cunt Wester Hailes Skins? 

Fan of an opposition, perennial yo yo club, coming on here on a Saturday night.

Sad cunt ?

Fuck off 

16 minutes ago, HHGH said:

See before I go? Is anyone interested in some stonewashed jeans and porkpie hats? Jeans have wee USA flag patches sewn in to them. They’ll be all the rage when Bruce Springsteen makes it up there to your wirelesses. ?

Yes I'm interested

Let me know a price and I'll pay you 2p in the £ like your team did to all their creditors in 2013

5 hours ago, Millertime said:

??????????

1 hour ago, alscotoz said:

Glass is too nice. Doesn't strike me as somebody who would inspire you to go into battle with. Unless we're in a relegation battle in January, he's seeing out the season which means he'll get another chance to start afresh. 

Agree with the first bit - Glass just doesn’t posses the leadership qualities required to manage a club of our standing. How Dave the Rave ever thought otherwise is hugely concerning.

Cormack comes across as a puritan, church going kind of guy, as Glass does. He’s not daft, he’ll remove Glass when the trapdoor moves ever closer in late October but who would he replace him with?

Imagine Cormack working with a Brian Rice kinda guy? Not suggesting him, but an utter cunt of a manager, who would have to report to another Puritan in Steven Gunn?

It’s a shitshow and no mistake