Serious Trouble

49 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Its absolutely bizarre that it's almost exactly since getting cormack park that we went downhill

The worm had turned well before then... but Cormack Park has certainly accelerated our decline!  The players have definitely regressed since they were introduced to proper training faculties!  Although I'm not entirely sure what that proves/says?

People saying Glass comes across as a nice guy are obviously seeing something the referees aren't ?. Cunt gets booked nearly every week. 

The level of naivety from Glass should surely be alarming fans? He continually plays players in the wrong position (McCrorie, Ojo). Samuels isn't a winger. His previous managers at his loan clubs he got sent back from all said it. They tried him there because of his pace and it was a disaster so why does Glass think doing the same thing will yield different results? He's overloaded the squad with midfielders that all do the same fucking job. Not one offers something different. Persists with Ojo although we can all see he doesn't bring anything. Played well for 45 mins against part timers from Iceland and done fuck all since. 

JET a complete waste of a wage. Shades of Curtis Main around his signing. Said it at the time. When he's on we can't press as he'll not move and we're essentially a man down. 

Screaming out all window for a CH and we sign one with 2 days left of the window? Gallagher not getting a proper run in the team. Always him dropped when McCrorie has been just as culpable (if not moreso)  for some of the goals we've conceded. 

The only good things to come from Glass appointment is Brown signing and the emergence of Ramsay & MacKenzie. 

Cormack's "prawcess" was a load of shite and it was a cheap appointment. Jobs for the boys. Not based in the slightest on any sort of merit. Glass is a puppet he can control. Along with Gunn. They can all fuck off. 

• Upvote 4
12 hours ago, Millertime said:

The only way sacking mcinnes was right, was if we had someone better to come in

Mcinnes should have been backed instead like glass was

A lot of people are going to end up very, very silly for being bored of qualifying for Europe every season with a lot of semis and finals of cups

You wanted McInnes out. Said it heaps. Weirdo

47 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

So you'd rather we signed a lower standard centre half earlier in the window than wait til other clubs have done their business to allow the better one (that we got) to leave?

Weird.

Except that Bates had been available all window. And he was clearly not our first choice given our rather public courting of Mr Clark Robertson esq, who's now tearing it up in the lower half of EFL1 with Portsmouth 

2 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

So you'd rather we signed a lower standard centre half earlier in the window than wait til other clubs have done their business to allow the better one (that we got) to leave?

Weird.

Bates had been told to leave Hamburg for months. Was told he wasn't even going to play for their reserves so why would we have to wait until they signed some else? Crackpot. 

If we really wanted Bates we could have got him much earlier in the window. 

We wanted Robertson long before Considine got injured so that tells me we already knew we needed to strengthen there. Then Considine gets injured and we still only sign 1. You can argue all you want. The reality is Glass made a total cunt of the transfer window. We signed multiple midfielders we never needed (Brown the exception). Only signed 1 recognised "9".  

6 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Bates had been told to leave Hamburg for months. Was told he wasn't even going to play for their reserves so why would we have to wait until they signed some else? Crackpot. 

If we really wanted Bates we could have got him much earlier in the window. 

We wanted Robertson long before Considine got injured so that tells me we already knew we needed to strengthen there. Then Considine gets injured and we still only sign 1. You can argue all you want. The reality is Glass made a total cunt of the transfer window. We signed multiple midfielders we never needed (Brown the exception). Only signed 1 recognised "9".  

Someone from Ayrshire calling me a crackpot. I'll tell the jokes ?

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

We couldn't shift guys like McGeouch, Kennedy etc 

Might have had some success with more signings if we moved them on. 

Derek (who some idiots still pine for) put them on big contracts and it's really not worked. 

We couldn't shift Kennedy yes but how do we know we tried to shift McGeouch? He was trusted in the European games. Only since we signed Longstaff has he been out of the squad. 

But not shifting the likes of McGeough, Kennedy doesn't account for the signing of Jenks (who doesn't look like he can bring much as he's been pretty anonymous for most of his game time), and Longstaff especially when we still had Ferguson and there appeared to be no inclination from anyone that he was ever actually close to leaving. To think we paid a fee for the Longstaff loan aswell ?.  

25 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

This coming from someone who's name references an incident nearly 30 years ago ?. If that's the standard of your "jokes" remind me never to watch you in stand up. 

A glorious incident in our clubs history so wind your neck in 

…..and it’ll be 33 years ago next month 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

A glorious incident in our clubs history so wind your neck in 

…..and it’ll be 33 years ago next month 

?? a glorious incident. It's a fucking embarrassment that people still herald it like it's something we should be proud of.  The papers don't fucking help wheeling it out every time we play them. It's almost as embarrassing as calling a referee in a european game a hun. 

I said before that this was our best chance to win the league in a long time. I stand by that, and it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that our chance is being pissed away by this CLOWN. We got rid of McInnes, but he had a track record of running shite under performing Celtic teams close in the past. I was told by posters on here that McInnes time was done, and that we couldn't afford to miss out on Glass. It was a fucking lie. 

17 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

I said before that this was our best chance to win the league in a long time. I stand by that, and it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that our chance is being pissed away by this CLOWN. We got rid of McInnes, but he had a track record of running shite under performing Celtic teams close in the past. I was told by posters on here that McInnes time was done, and that we couldn't afford to miss out on Glass. It was a fucking lie. 

Even if it's true that Celtic and the Huns are weaker than they've been in recent years we were nowhere near equipped to capitalise on it this season with McInnes or Glass or probably anyone else. It was a big rebuilding job even if someone competent had came in. 

We're not even as good as Hibs who have got three forwards better than any one of ours. 

23 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

I was never advocating for Glass as I would say were the majority on here,  though over 90% were in agreement Hun DMC time was up,

Just for the record I wanted Shaun Maloney assisted by Eric Black.

Or Maloney with his choice of assistant ( Caldwell I believe) with Black director of football.

Just now, strachanmcgheegoal said:

At what point do you think he ran them close out of interest, apart from about 14 minutes at Hampden, once.

I'd say twice. 

The year we went top at New year then lost Ward and Rooney.  A good January window that year and we could have been in the hunt. 

And the 2017 Cup final. 

Other than that we were swatted aside fairly easily, especially against Rodgers' team. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

At what point do you think he ran them close out of interest, apart from about 14 minutes at Hampden, once.

Is he maybe referring to the season 15-16? Celtic under Deila were definitely there for the taking. But between liverpool recalling Ward and sticking him on their bench and us then having to play Brown in goal fucked it for us. We were top of the league going into Jan i think. I'm sure Celtic also had an early KO against Killie that they won it in the 95th min or something and we went to Fir Park and got beat  that just about finished it. 

4 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

I was never advocating for Glass as I would say were the majority on here,  though over 90% were in agreement Hun DMC time was up,

Just for the record I wanted Shaun Maloney assisted by Eric Black.

Or Maloney with his choice of assistant ( Caldwell I believe) with Black director of football.

Fucking broken record talking about your dream managerial team on here!

Ill say it again. Eric Black shite as a manager and retired and Shaun Maloney as much managerial experience as Glass!

14 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Is he maybe referring to the season 15-16? Celtic under Deila were definitely there for the taking. But between liverpool recalling Ward and sticking him on their bench and us then having to play Brown in goal fucked it for us. We were top of the league going into Jan i think. I'm sure Celtic also had an early KO against Killie that they won it in the 95th min or something and we went to Fir Park and got beat  that just about finished it. 

Correct.  Griffiths scored and the radio crossed via Richard Gordon to Fir Park where we were announcing Rooney would be out for the foreseeable.

I tend to downplay this one a wee bit as I need convincing DM could cope with a league winning run.  But equally hindsight shows there was an equal chance of a pressured Celtic folding.

40 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Fucking broken record talking about your dream managerial team on here!

Ill say it again. Eric Black shite as a manager and retired and Shaun Maloney as much managerial experience as Glass!

Broken record nae worse than the rest of the arseholes on here, you don't have to fucking read do you ?

21 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Want get sacked this year,Cormack loves him(work in progress) and all that.

What worries me is Russell,heralded as a top striker coach,but can't get our lot to hit a barn door...As for our Goalie,think he's the worst in the league,doesn't give defence any confidence.

Lewis is not the worst in the league but agree on Russell. What is he bringing to the squad?

21 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Lewis is rank rotten. #joemustgo

#bandwagon

20 hours ago, Roberto said:

I do understand the OP, however you won't find yourself in a relegation battle in October/November.

I would be MAJORLY concerned if it was February.

I don't have belief in Glass but I'm giving until November/December to sort this shit out.

Spoken like only a real assistant manager could.

20 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

You think it’s acceptable? Sums up your feeble mindset. 

18 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Does your pig of a wife give you preferential rates compared to the other fat bastards she exposes her rotten cunt to? 

Two posts from you that not only confirm you as a perma-rager but also an adult virgin. As if you’ve ever even been near a “rotten cunt” you specky loser.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2