Serious Trouble

4 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

I was never advocating for Glass as I would say were the majority on here,  though over 90% were in agreement Hun DMC time was up,

Just for the record I wanted Shaun Maloney assisted by Eric Black.

Or Maloney with his choice of assistant ( Caldwell I believe) with Black director of football.

Fucking broken record talking about your dream managerial team on here!

Ill say it again. Eric Black shite as a manager and retired and Shaun Maloney as much managerial experience as Glass!

14 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Is he maybe referring to the season 15-16? Celtic under Deila were definitely there for the taking. But between liverpool recalling Ward and sticking him on their bench and us then having to play Brown in goal fucked it for us. We were top of the league going into Jan i think. I'm sure Celtic also had an early KO against Killie that they won it in the 95th min or something and we went to Fir Park and got beat  that just about finished it. 

Correct.  Griffiths scored and the radio crossed via Richard Gordon to Fir Park where we were announcing Rooney would be out for the foreseeable.

I tend to downplay this one a wee bit as I need convincing DM could cope with a league winning run.  But equally hindsight shows there was an equal chance of a pressured Celtic folding.

40 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Fucking broken record talking about your dream managerial team on here!

Ill say it again. Eric Black shite as a manager and retired and Shaun Maloney as much managerial experience as Glass!

Broken record nae worse than the rest of the arseholes on here, you don't have to fucking read do you ?

21 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Want get sacked this year,Cormack loves him(work in progress) and all that.

What worries me is Russell,heralded as a top striker coach,but can't get our lot to hit a barn door...As for our Goalie,think he's the worst in the league,doesn't give defence any confidence.

Lewis is not the worst in the league but agree on Russell. What is he bringing to the squad?

21 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Lewis is rank rotten. #joemustgo

#bandwagon

20 hours ago, Roberto said:

I do understand the OP, however you won't find yourself in a relegation battle in October/November.

I would be MAJORLY concerned if it was February.

I don't have belief in Glass but I'm giving until November/December to sort this shit out.

Spoken like only a real assistant manager could.

20 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

You think it’s acceptable? Sums up your feeble mindset. 

18 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Does your pig of a wife give you preferential rates compared to the other fat bastards she exposes her rotten cunt to? 

Two posts from you that not only confirm you as a perma-rager but also an adult virgin. As if you’ve ever even been near a “rotten cunt” you specky loser.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
20 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Is he maybe referring to the season 15-16? Celtic under Deila were definitely there for the taking. But between liverpool recalling Ward and sticking him on their bench and us then having to play Brown in goal fucked it for us. We were top of the league going into Jan i think. I'm sure Celtic also had an early KO against Killie that they won it in the 95th min or something and we went to Fir Park and got beat  that just about finished it. 

Celtic still finished with 86 points that season. We've not been close to that in the 3 points per win era, 76 is the most we've had and that would STILL be 10 points behind.  So to say that Celtic were "there for the taking" is quite an overstatement.  That is also with us beating them twice in the league.