St Mirren 3 - 2 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

We are in deep shit here. In a relegation battle, there’s no doubt. 

Bit early to say we are in a relegation battle but when you have a GK with no confidence, a defence that leaks goals for fun, too many central midfielders and not enough quality and creativity up front then the signs aren't good. The alarm bells will be ringing for Cormack 8 games without a win and some very difficult games coming up. 

Just now, Ten Caat said:

Seemed to have plenty interest in joining Hibs. Only the clock stopped him from doing so.

Generally speaking, we pay higher wages than Hibs. It's not the only consideration that comes into play in deciding when to join a new club but it's one of the main ones.

Sadly we made Ojo an offer he couldn't refuse when he was on the verge of joining who was it again? Oh it was Hibs....

You’d have to be a spastic to choose signing for us over Hibs just now. They are years ahead. 

Just now, Shinniesta said:

Bit early to say we are in a relegation battle but when you have a GK with no confidence, a defence that leaks goals for fun, too many central midfielders and not enough quality and creativity up front then the signs aren't good. The alarm bells will be ringing for Cormack 8 games without a win and some very difficult games coming up. 

Not won in 8 games. It’s not too early.

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Free volley from edge of the box. A player of his ability should score imo. 

Slating? I said he should score. No slating. He's a talented player and I think that's a chance he should be taking. 

Do you see those kind of goals scored often by the likes of Lewis aye?

I get it though, you’re in a spiral of negativity and have to be negative about absolutely everything.

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Seemed to have plenty interest in joining Hibs. Only the clock stopped him from doing so.

Generally speaking, we pay higher wages than Hibs. It's not the only consideration that comes into play in deciding when to join a new club but it's one of the main ones.

Sadly we made Ojo an offer he couldn't refuse when he was on the verge of joining who was it again? Oh it was Hibs....

He’s too good a player for even Hibs.

No half decent player worth their salt would entertain signing for us under the present situation. (Higher wages or not)

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Do you see those kind of goals scored often by the likes of Lewis aye?

I've seen him score many goals much better than that. One of them on this very pitch. 

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

I get it though, you’re in a spiral of negativity and have to be negative about absolutely everything.

Am I? I think you're just looking to pick a fight tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You said for as long as you can remember... instantly I pointed out a game. So there you go...

Did I say we collapsed every single time? No I didn't. I said we tend to collapse. There a difference. It was a general statement in that for as long as I can remember we are a club who do not inspire any confidence in me when we go down to ten men. They haven't for a long time and they still don't. 

All winnable games in the league so far but since the Raith game all are taking a similar shape.

A bit of huff and puff where we look okay moving forward but as soon as teams start putting it on top of our centre backs we shit it big time, that starts with Joe Lewis and runs thru the team.  Some teams have managed to do it more than others - down to 10 men and St Mirren have managed to do it more today.  The first Euro games had us looking good but how bad are we looking now. 

Not sure how Glass and Cormack will take the flack coming their way in the coming weeks.  All these teams just look more organised and hungry, a lot like teams against us for the last 2 years with McInnes.  No real change in attitude.

10 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Not won in 8 games. It’s not too early.

Yeah it's certainly not great especially considering none of those 8 games have been against the Glasgow two and the club that finished third last season. But it's not too early to change the manager and bring in someone who actually knows what he is doing.