St Mirren 3 - 2 Aberdeen

Fuck it, no time like the present to start this one.

Glass needs to rip up his blue print as it clearly ain’t working. 4-2-3-1 for this one, fuck 3 sitting midfielders.

Woods (if fit)

Ramsay Bates McCrorie McKenzie

Brown Longstaff

Hedges Watkins Samuels

JET

Obviously more than a few other injury concerns in there. Will just have to see how the week pans out.

And JET? Yeah I know I rubbished him yesterday but maybe up “top”, focal point, might suit him.

Lewis has turned into one of the worst keepers in the league. He needs dropped but he’s captain and one of highest earners so he won’t be.

the defence is a shambles but we don’t have many options to play with there.

midfield there’s plenty options but Brown and Ferguson are pretty much guaranteed starters and he seems to be having a love in with Ojo. It probably doesn’t matter which midfielders he picks anyway as they’re all fairly similar.

in attack theres a few options now but they’re all crap.

The only player I’d be excited to see coming back in is hedges. I’m not really sure any other player changes will make much difference.

6 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Lewis has turned into one of the worst keepers in the league. He needs dropped but he’s captain and one of highest earners so he won’t be.

Lewis should definitely be dropped…absolutely no question. Glass probably won’t do it though as he doesn’t have the balls to be a strong manager. The longer Joe Lewis and Lewis Ferguson are in the team the longer the malaise will continue. Both players are only going through the motions on match days. 

5 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We'll be "ready" and "really looking forward to it". 

Some random player who has been out of the picture will have been brilliant in training this week to justify their surprise inclusion. 

Ojo will still start.  

Or the boys have been flying in training......that used to be a Jimmy Calderwood one. Defeat by St Midden and it should be curtains for Glass.

19 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

He’s really not. You’ve just read what people post on here and been easily influenced.

Lewis is a bombscare. He can’t organise his defence, he can’t kick the ball properly, he’s letting in shots he should be saving and his horrendous errors are becoming increasingly frequent. His loser mentality is holding us back too. Woods isn’t as good as Cerny unfortunately but I’d still have him in place of Lewis just now.

2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Lewis is a bombscare. He can’t organise his defence, he can’t kick the ball properly, he’s letting in shots he should be saving and his horrendous errors are becoming increasingly frequent. His loser mentality is holding us back too. Woods isn’t as good as Cerny unfortunately but I’d still have him in place of Lewis just now.

Problem is that people have forgotten that Woods is worse than Lewis. 

We had a chance to bring in competition in the summer and made a lazy back up signing in Woods.  2 year deal as well wasn't it? 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Problem is that people have forgotten that Woods is worse than Lewis. 

We had a chance to bring in competition in the summer and made a lazy back up signing in Woods.  2 year deal as well wasn't it? 

Agree 100% 
Folk clamouring for Woods seem to forget he lost a couple of goals he shouldn’t have at the tail end of the season.

He’s not good enough to be a Dons no1. 

31 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

What examples can you give me of his “loser mentality”?

30 minutes ago, Alex_14 said:

I really haven't. I barely contribute here. He looks completely and utterly disinterested. 

No he doesn’t, you’re just regurgitating what others are posting.

26 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I predict a dull shitty draw & you defending it shamelessly 

That’s because you’re a negative person. Everything in your life is negative and joyless.