St Mirren 3 - 2 Aberdeen

12 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Another one with nothing bad vibes and negativity in their life. Try cheering up son, you might enjoy it.

You are clearly trying to mask your shitehouse life by attempting to make out that everyone else has issues of some sort ?

you make up things in your head about ‘negative’ posters on here & imagine it as reality.

Clearly trying to overcompensate for what is lacking in your own sad existence by trying to imply others have ‘issues’

the lady doth protest too much ?

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You are clearly trying to mask your shitehouse life by attempting to make out that everyone else has issues of some sort ?

you make up things in your head about ‘negative’ posters on here & imagine it as reality.

Clearly trying to overcompensate for what is lacking in your own sad existence by trying to imply others have ‘issues’

the lady doth protest too much ?

Ooft, clearly touched a nerve.

21 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Oooo ah rig monkey 

Oooh oooooh ah

You seem to have some delusions of grandeur about your occupation yet still haven’t said what you do that is so much more respectable than ‘rig monkey’ ?

You seem to want to compartmentalise folk much like BHL as some kind of defence mechanism. It’s really quite strange if not slightly concerning

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Yup, definitely touched a nerve. Your constant negativity is probably why your kids hate you.

?

I can picture you with your fingers in ears screaming‘I know you are but what am I?’ Nah nah nah nah nah.

deflection is your defence mechanism when someone has you sussed 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

?

I can picture you with your fingers in ears screaming‘I know you are but what am I?’ Nah nah nah nah nah.

deflection is your defence mechanism when someone has you sussed 

Yeah, clearly got me “sussed” when you’re having multi-thread meltdowns just because I suggested you try and have some positivity in your life ??‍♂️

Maybe your family will hate you less if you weren’t so negative?

7 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Yeah, clearly got me “sussed” when you’re having multi-thread meltdowns just because I suggested you try and have some positivity in your life ??‍♂️

Maybe your family will hate you less if you weren’t so negative?

Again with making up things in your head & running with it ?

Who are you trying to convince here?

6 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Bates Gallagher McCrorie

Ramsay Brown Ferguson Hayes      

JET Hedges

Watkins 

1-0 St Mirren - Curtis Main 

This for me but Ferguson on the bench. No idea who to play instead, they all seem pish at the moment. 

9 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Resorting to accusations about child abuse just because someone pointed out that you’re a very negative person? Really?

Showing your very ugly true colours tonight.

Just trying to figure out what has you so clearly angry at life. Taking a leaf from your book to judge folk with something I made up & then just run with it like it’s true.

is it true? I am now starting to think I touched a wee nerve. Like father Logan did but I done it legally 

Need to be more direct. Need to move the ball faster, possession in the middle of the park is proving useless. Need to play players in position which we all wanted before the St J game. Ojo is a competent central midfielder but due to already having 90 of them, we can't just play him on the wing and think he can do that. Get attacking players in those positions, otherwise it's just more of the same. Play defenders in defense, midfielders in midfield and wingers on the wing.

It's all quite simple, I think thats why no one has faith in Glass. The stuff he is doing is just really stupid.

I predict none of the above and a 1-0 defeat

The problem is the same as last season. 

We have a shortage of central attacking midfielders to link midfield and attack. 

All our midfielders like to have the game in front of them and none of them are particularly good at carrying the ball forward and playing a defence splitting pass. 

We've been shit at this since Christie went back to Celtic and Mclean went to Norwich and its never been addressed. 

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We have a shortage of central attacking midfielders to link midfield and attack. 

All our midfielders like to have the game in front of them and none of them are particularly good at carrying the ball forward and playing a defence splitting pass. 

We've been shit at this since Christie went back to Celtic and Mclean went to Norwich and its never been addressed. 

A thousand times this, a player who can play in pockets of space behind our striker(s), someone like Peter Pawlett or even Scott Allan

2 minutes ago, starryfish said:

A thousand times this, a player who can play in pockets of space behind out striker(s), someone like Peter Pawlett or even Scott Allan

Aye. 

That's why everyone was going on about Jamie McGrath. 

It's not that Jamie McGrath is a superstar but he personifies the type of midfielder that we are missing badly. 

He can play 2 or 3 in midfield to his heart's content but unless he gets a midfielder of this type we'll always have problems putting a fluid attacking team together.  

I assume Jenks was meant to be this type of player but isn't up to it.  Brown and Longstaff are just potentially better versions of the type we have already. 

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Yes

and

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'd go with a 3-4-3 or a 5-2-3 

Gives our centre halves much needed protection and allowed our main threat (Ramsay) to go forward with less inhibition. The two in midfield would have to be Brown and whoever is in form. Probably him and Ferguson. 

Yes also.

Mon ti fuck dandies, jeezoos.

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

And Shinnie. He liked to get the ball and drive forward as well. 

We have Jenks, Longshaft, Watkins and Hedges who can play that attacking midfield role, but Jenks has been shite and the others were injured.   Even JET could play as a No.10 role, but he's anonymous half the time as well. 

Once we have those back, i'd like to think we'll be better for it. But if not, there's a serious issue. 

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

A thousand times this, a player who can play in pockets of space behind our striker(s), someone like Peter Pawlett or even Scott Allan

I said after the Ross County game (I think it was them anyway) that the boy Callaghan provided them with everything we are missing. An attacking midfielder who could run with the ball, beat a man, move the play forward, shoot etc. He did well last season too at Hamilton. Probably wouldn't be a popular choice, but he would bring much more to our team than someone like Ojo does, or all the other samey midfielders we have.

26 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

And Shinnie. He liked to get the ball and drive forward as well. 

We have Jenks, Longshaft, Watkins and Hedges who can play that attacking midfield role, but Jenks has been shite and the others were injured.   Even JET could play as a No.10 role, but he's anonymous half the time as well. 

Once we have those back, i'd like to think we'll be better for it. But if not, there's a serious issue. 

Even forgotten man Matty Kennedy would be better at it than Ojo. 

• Upvote 1