St Mirren 3 - 2 Aberdeen

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Surely last week goes down to failing to stop May’s shot. I call that a mistake.

1 hour ago, Redmist1903 said:

St Johnstones goal on Saturday would have been saved easily by Lewis a couple of seasons ago, the rate of his decline is staggering.

I’d say blaming him for last weeks goal is pretty harsh. Was right in the bottom corner and took a wee deflection to go. Not many would of saved it 

10 hours ago, RUL said:

What? Jet offers no support at all to Ramsay. 

I only mean in the sense that he will often drift out wide right with him to play one twos. Which prevents the need for Ramsay’s to put in a diagonal ball earlier to front of box. Ramsay gets a little further forward with the ball when JET is out wide

18 minutes ago, starryfish said:

If we can somehow find a win from somewhere tomorrow it sets us up for Celtic who, I think, are there for the taking right now.

Think we will be in store for a very drab showing again and pressure will mount! Part of me thinks we will smash then but that's what I've hoped/thought for every game so far...

7 hours ago, thurso said:

I would of thought this season Lewis’s mistakes have cost very few goals. I can’t remember many if at all any that came from his mistakes 

Really? He looks nervous at corners and for set pieces. He is reliably good at bollocking our shite defenders but makes silly mistakes himself. 

He was stuck to the pitch for May's goal, getting down late for that one.

At times he has looked like the proverbial headless chicken, flapping at high balls or finding himself out of position.

There was a time he instilled a lot of confidence in me, but those days are gone.

Going in the hope it’s a win for us and a good performance but can’t see it, if we lose hopefully it’s the last time I see glass in the dugout, they like to play two up top in main and brophy who are awful strikers but can see them giving our defence a torrid time the way we are defending just now, not won in 7 games since hedges has not started( against raith ) and been injured since so it’s a no brainier to start him

woods

mccrorie Bates gallagher

ramsey brown longstaff mackenzie

hedges watkins

ramirez

3 hours ago, Jackp said:

Going in the hope it’s a win for us and a good performance but can’t see it, if we lose hopefully it’s the last time I see glass in the dugout, they like to play two up top in main and brophy who are awful strikers but can see them giving our defence a torrid time the way we are defending just now, not won in 7 games since hedges has not started( against raith ) and been injured since so it’s a no brainier to start him

woods

mccrorie Bates gallagher

ramsey brown longstaff mackenzie

hedges watkins

ramirez

How many fucking times? Watkins is still injured.

53 minutes ago, RUL said:

Glass interview heavily indicating it'll be 433 whatever the team is. 

4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 is fine but dont think Ferguson wants to do the dirty work in a Midfield 3 which at times should be stepping into the spaces vacated by the wing backs and not blocking their runs.

Rather try Brown with 2 from Longstaff,McCrorie,Campbell.

3 minutes ago, Logiemink said:

4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 is fine but dont think Ferguson wants to do the dirty work in a Midfield 3 which at times should be stepping into the spaces vacated by the wing backs and not blocking their runs.

Rather try Brown with 2 from Longstaff,McCrorie,Campbell.

If Ojo starts he should be removed from his position before the match starts. 

If Joe Lewis starts today then I predict another defeat. The defenders don’t trust him, Glass didn’t trust him with the captain’s role on the pitch and an alarming rate of fans are not trusting him. 
He was a good goalkeeper but nowadays looks nothing like that and has become a major weak link in our team. 
It’s the one position in the team that if changed would give the rest a warning no one is untouchable. If Woods is injured (honestly don’t know though) we should give Ritchie a chance. 
Lewis has looked weak against the likes of Curtis Main before so hopefully Glass shows he has the balls to be a decent boss. 

10 hours ago, redcryptoknight said:

Really? He looks nervous at corners and for set pieces. He is reliably good at bollocking our shite defenders but makes silly mistakes himself. 

He was stuck to the pitch for May's goal, getting down late for that one.

At times he has looked like the proverbial headless chicken, flapping at high balls or finding himself out of position.

There was a time he instilled a lot of confidence in me, but those days are gone.

But how many of the goals were directly from his mistakes. 
If a striker was one on one with him I’m still confident he saves it.

I recon he’s saved more of them this season than he has caused more goals by mistakes 

26 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

If Joe Lewis starts today then I predict another defeat. The defenders don’t trust him, Glass didn’t trust him with the captain’s role on the pitch and an alarming rate of fans are not trusting him. 
He was a good goalkeeper but nowadays looks nothing like that and has become a major weak link in our team. 
It’s the one position in the team that if changed would give the rest a warning no one is untouchable. If Woods is injured (honestly don’t know though) we should give Ritchie a chance. 
Lewis has looked weak against the likes of Curtis Main before so hopefully Glass shows he has the balls to be a decent boss. 

Well Ritchie has signed for Huntly so he won’t be playing 

5 minutes ago, thurso said:

But how many of the goals were directly from his mistakes. 
If a striker was one on one with him I’m still confident he saves it.

I recon he’s saved more of them this season than he has caused more goals by mistakes 

You need to pay more attention.

He's been a fucking bombscare for nigh on 2 years now.