St Mirren 3 - 2 Aberdeen

51 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Chances of playing in Europe next season have already diminished 

Thanks to pish signings and the club ability to retain aged and useless players 

Very poor stuff I don't know when we will again 

Seasons collapsed and it's only September

Jesus fuck.

Get yourself a prescription of anti depressants min. ?

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Roberto said:

First one was not stupid. It was never a yellow

Having watched on sportscene, I disagree. Clear, indisputable booking imho. Hopefully the last we see of him anyway, he’s completely rubbish.

7 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Maybe they’re just trying to do things a little differently & us Luddites is Scottish football don’t understand it

Increase the frame rate and you increase the bandwidth needed to stream that extra frame rate. 

Increased bandwidth costs moneys. 

Remember how Aberdeen for YEARS refused to stream AUDIO of games online because 'after a comprehensive study' (Like fuck there was) it was determined that it wouldn't be cost-effective to stream games for a club like Aberdeen, 

Meanwhile 4th tier English clubs with a quarter of our supporter base were streaming every fucking match. 

Anyway... I'm saying expect resistance to any 'moar framez' suggestions made to the club. 

• Like 1

I've tried to stay away from here, but I had to pop in and say hello! An absolute belter of a game. I thought we probably, just about, deserved the three points, but the game changed with the sending off. 

We're not as bad as our league position suggests, as our last two results indicate, so please don't feel too disheartened. We've lost fewer games than Celtic... ?

9 minutes ago, GlesgaSaint said:

I've tried to stay away from here, but I had to pop in and say hello! An absolute belter of a game. I thought we probably, just about, deserved the three points, but the game changed with the sending off. 

We're not as bad as our league position suggests, as our last two results indicate, so please don't feel too disheartened. We've lost fewer games than Celtic... ?

Don't patronize us... we're fucking garbage. 

7 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Increase the frame rate and you increase the bandwidth needed to stream that extra frame rate. 

Increased bandwidth costs moneys. 

Remember how Aberdeen for YEARS refused to stream AUDIO of games online because 'after a comprehensive study' (Like fuck there was) it was determined that it wouldn't be cost-effective to stream games for a club like Aberdeen, 

Meanwhile 4th tier English clubs with a quarter of our supporter base were streaming every fucking match. 

Anyway... I'm saying expect resistance to any 'moar framez' suggestions made to the club. 

Clearly they don't give a fuck for the 'fools' paying to watch that sub standard dross on substandard frame rates.  Cunts.  Thank fuck for Hesgoal, VIProw and stuff like that.

10 hours ago, Roberto said:

First one was not stupid. It was never a yellow.

Shite performance  or not it wasn't a yellow. 

Just watched the first one again. Definitely a booking. It was a needless challenge, he was late and high. I'd call that pretty fucking stupid. The second was reckless, a clear booking also. Stupid challenge to make when on a yellow. 

Never thought I would see the day that I would be saying this, but it is scary how much we have missed Andy Considine since he was sidelined with his injury, that in itself is a scary thought but I don't think there are many folks who could disagree with that statement.
Get well soon Andy and hurry back ffs.
Gallagher is worse than useless and master bates is master bates.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Reg comments on RedTV picture quality.

I watched on Firestick with Silk browser on 65" LCD, and quality was FHD sharp as fuck sublime.

So they must have different feed rates or something.

Or maybe something to do with internet speed?

275 Mbps on my telly.

Your eyes just might not notice it, which is good for you!

Sports should not be at 25fps,  its awful