Biscuits

The Buzzard

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

My mum and most of my pal's mums were doing what he does in the 70s and 80s every day but dd they feel the need to bang on about it?   Did they shite. They got on with things. 

I think most cunts in the 70s n 80s were on similar low budget fare. 

A Crispy Pancake here, a potato waffle there. 

Its a reasonably modern thing to be making fresh cooked organic corn fed chicken to your kids with a selection of in season vegetables and a meze platter for you and the missus. They claim its good for you but the kids are all confused weak poofters and the adults are all depressed. 

A mince crispy pancake and playing kerbie till the streetlight comes on will sort ye oot. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

My mum and most of my pal's mums were doing what he does in the 70s and 80s every day but dd they feel the need to bang on about it?   Did they shite. They got on with things. 

Personally reckon a big factor these days is that most people don't know how to actually cook from scratch and rely on take aways, ready made meals and such like which cost way more than home made food.

Roast Chicken for Sunday dinner, chicken sandwiches for Monday lunch and make stock from the carcass for soup. Three meals from one chicken.

Teaching people how to cook would be a good start and a contributing factor to helping solve food poverty.

7 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Personally reckon a big factor these days is that most people don't know how to actually cook from scratch and rely on take aways, ready made meals and such like which cost way more than home made food.

Roast Chicken for Sunday dinner, chicken sandwiches for Monday lunch and make stock from the carcass for soup. Three meals from one chicken.

Teaching people how to cook would be a good start and a contributing factor to helping solve food poverty.

The fucking mongols have all the tools they possibly need and more. 

They should be teaching themselves. 

28 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I think most cunts in the 70s n 80s were on similar low budget fare. 

A Crispy Pancake here, a potato waffle there. 

Its a reasonably modern thing to be making fresh cooked organic corn fed chicken to your kids with a selection of in season vegetables and a meze platter for you and the missus. They claim its good for you but the kids are all confused weak poofters and the adults are all depressed. 

A mince crispy pancake and playing kerbie till the streetlight comes on will sort ye oot. 

My diet was potato based growing up. I genuinely used to get fritters, chips and beans for tea.

19 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Exactly, the lazy cunts don't want to be taught how to cook. 

Agreed  

38 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Too easy to order a take away these days, fuck you can even get a burger king / McDonald's delivered to your door these days so the lazy cunts don't even have to leave the house.

Yep. I have friends and family that are shockingly bad at making meals and default to ordering takeaways. Must be some fucking drain on the pocket. 

15 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Biscuit into room 101?

Raisin clubs. Fucking vile

The Ultimate Biscuit

And you can fuck off inna !

used to love fruit Clubs , but I’ve nae seen them for ages. Only Clubs I’ve seen (and occasionally bought) lately are the orange and mint eens.. Both perfectly acceptable , but nae as good as Tips. Gifted earlier fruit een.

46 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Probably the same people who then moan about having to choose between "heating the home or feeding the kids" no doubt ?

Unlikely. Your stigmatising of the poor as stupid & lazy is a bit cuntish yhough. 

24 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Biscuit into room 101?

Raisin clubs. Fucking vile

The Ultimate Biscuit

Great biscuits. Orange clubs are also fantastic. 

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Wifeys fitba was even worse back then so it’s not really much of a boast 

13 hours ago, Poodler said:

(I like rich teas)

can easy tan a whole packet in one sitting. Jamie dodgers are a fave. Choc digestives, choc hobnobs, those blue box ones from Lidl. Ooocha fuckin laddie. 

Jammie Dodgers, personal favourite ?

Digestive cream is another winner 

4 hours ago, Henry said:

Biscuit World Cup required

Ha ha great idea

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Probably the same people who then moan about having to choose between "heating the home or feeding the kids" no doubt ?

Woman in front of me at the kiosk in Asda paid £103 for fags.Presume they must be a tenner a pack.

She could buy a lot of grub for that.

Probably stopped off at the food bank on the way home.