Aberdeen 1 - 2 Celtic

14 hours ago, Millertime said:

Convinced Hayes tried to get out of this one with that stupid and completely uncharacteristic 2 footed lunge

Pathetic 

What a load of pish.

Stupid, yes, heckles yes, frustrated, yes but in no way he was thinking “we’re shite, I’m deliberately going to get myself sent off to miss the Celtic match”

16 hours ago, Millertime said:

Convinced Hayes tried to get out of this one with that stupid and completely uncharacteristic 2 footed lunge

Pathetic 

It was stupid, an act of frustration, and he was lucky.  It's not completely out of character, he was red carded for a two-footed challenge against Celtic at Pittodrie, back in 2015/2016 or so.

Deliberate attempt to miss the next match?  Come on now...?

25 minutes ago, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

It was stupid, an act of frustration, and he was lucky.  It's not completely out of character, he was red carded for a two-footed challenge against Celtic at Pittodrie, back in 2015/2016 or so.

Deliberate attempt to miss the next match?  Come on now...?

The one against lustig?

That wasn't remotely as bad as this one and the wet pitch made that look worse than it was!

22 minutes ago, Millertime said:

The one against lustig?

That wasn't remotely as bad as this one and the wet pitch made that look worse than it was!

Exactly, the one against Lustig was never a red card and that's not looking through red tinted specs either. Lustig's ridiculous overreaction is what got Hayes sent off imo

19 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Hopefully this our turning point of the season and with a few positive changes we shock Scottish football and beat Celtic. If Glass though continues with underperforming major players we will get horsed.

Summed up 100%

Are we allowing any of these scumbags into Pittodrie on Sunday?

Surely if none of the arse cheeks are not allowing away fans into their shitholes, we should be taking the same stance at Pittodrie? 

Just now, afc1903mad said:

It'll be a different game no doubt. We'll put out a different mindset as well I reckon.

Back 5 maybe?

I'm nae sure about the back 5 idea. 

It's an extra defender which will blunt the attacking side of things as we'll have. A man less up the other end. Which will probably mean that we sit back and give them the freedom of Pittodrie when they're just as nervy as we are just now. 

And playing 3 misfiring defenders fills me with dread as well. 

I'd stick with 4231 I think 

24 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'm nae sure about the back 5 idea. 

It's an extra defender which will blunt the attacking side of things as we'll have. A man less up the other end. Which will probably mean that we sit back and give them the freedom of Pittodrie when they're just as nervy as we are just now. 

And playing 3 misfiring defenders fills me with dread as well. 

I'd stick with 4231 I think 

I would as well, just wondering if Glass will revert to tightening up the defence by way of the additional defender.

Utd showed that the best option is to press high.