Aberdeen 1 - 2 Celtic

We are going nowhere with this team. Fuck me longstaff was brutal. Clearly we have been told to play him by Newcastle. Absolutely no other reason to keep him on.

Was genuinely excited when McInnes left but this is actually worse. Shit times lads. 

just change the management now. This has ‘Cathro’ all over it. Can we try and get Calum Davidson in. 

• Haha 1

Not getting over excited. 

We lost to Celtic... we always lose to Celtic.  Meh.

We're getting close to a spot where I'd consider automatically sacking Glass, though, even though my preference is to give him the season.... we can't give him the season at the expense of relegation. 

I remember Wayne Biggins. Horrifying footballer, but I'm not sure they were worse than the current powderpuff group of metrosexual pretty-boys Celtic currently has in its team. 

5 minutes ago, ab24_5qh said:

9th in league with 8pts, ffs!

McGhee had accumulated 11 points after the opening 8 games of the 2009/10 season. 

McGhee went onto to be sacked on December 1st 2009 after only 6 months with the club and leaving us in second bottom place. He left the club with the 2nd lowest win rate (27%) of any manager in Aberdeen's History.

Stephen Glass had a win rate of 26% after 5 months with Atlanta Utd. As things stand, he is well and truly replicating that form with us.

It’s done. Just change it. That Celtic team are rank. Truly the worst Celtic team I have seen at todders in years. 

Glass needs to go away and learn his trade. Try a few seasons in the championship and see how he gets on. 

We are too big a club to be fucking about and end up in a relegation fight just because Cormack wants us to be Aberdeen Flyers FC. 

5 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

McGhee had accumulated 11 points after the opening 8 games of the 2009/10 season. 

McGhee went onto to be sacked on December 1st 2009 after only 6 months with the club and leaving us in second bottom place. He left the club with the 2nd lowest win rate (27%) of any manager in Aberdeen's History.

Stephen Glass had a win rate of 26% after 5 months with Atlanta Utd. As things stand, he is well and truly replicating that form with us.

Mcghee actually lasted 18 months completing one full season. Your point is valid however.