Matty Longstaff

1 minute ago, Durrant Dived said:

Well we've been top 4 since 2012 so near enough... I'd pick Brown and Ferguson ahead of him because they are grafters. Was expecting more from the lad though.

We are a point off top 4 right now.

If anything it creates competition for places. Can’t see Brown and Ferguson worrying about Dean Campbell replacing them. Jenks hasn’t looked very good either albeit he has won us two games. 

36 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

If anything it creates competition for places. Can’t see Brown and Ferguson worrying about Dean Campbell replacing them. Jenks hasn’t looked very good either albeit he has won us two games. 

Brown and Ferguson are pretty much undropable - there's no competition for places in midfield, other than competition as to who is 3rd choice, who is 4th choice etc. McGeouch did very well in the games he played, but unless we're playing him alongside Brown with Ferguson further up (which I don't like), or playing him with Ferguson with Brown in back 3 (which no longer seems necessary), McGeouch is never getting in the starting line up. Ojo will sneak in sometimes because Glass seems to like playing him in any position. Campbell has a little more versatility too so might get the occassional game.

Longstaff was pretty much in the McGeouch position as he only plays one position. Didn't help that when he did get on the park he was rank rotten. He'll probably get a loan to a Championship side next.

5 hours ago, Redtillimdead said:

He probably thought he would come up to Scotland and be a class above. Found out big time. A shame because I thought he would be a good signing. 

Which begs the question why come.

If Aberdeen were the only team to offer a loan deal why isn’t his agent out drumming up interest.

Why didn’t he put in performance that get him noticed by better teams so he can cut the loan short and go somewhere better. 

I just think he believes he’s better than he is and will never cut it at a decent level. Usual EPL shite

5 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Which begs the question why come.

If Aberdeen were the only team to offer a loan deal why isn’t his agent out drumming up interest.

Why didn’t he put in performance that get him noticed by better teams so he can cut the loan short and go somewhere better. 

I just think he believes he’s better than he is and will never cut it at a decent level. Usual EPL shite

He’ll be English League Two in 18 months. 
He offers nothing. 
£18k per week for him shows up how fucking mad the EPL is. 

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’ll be English League Two in 18 months. 
He offers nothing. 
£18k per week for him shows up how fucking mad the EPL is. 

Indeed he will, the league two club will be celebrating getting an EPL. Fast forward another twelve months and they’ll be trying to punt him as he’s shite with a terrible attitude 

On 12/18/2021 at 7:00 AM, Big Hat Logan said:

Also only a point off bottom 6 right now ?‍♂️

18 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Not the lads fault

However does fuck all for his 18K a week

Huge letdown 

Opportunity to get game time with us. Couldn't cut it, made no impression whatsoever.

He must be embrassed with himself

Probably be pissing himself laughing that Newcastle are paying him 18k a week when he’s not even worth a tenth of that

I want Matty Longstaff to remain at the club until the end of the season. With the terrible career ending injury to Andrew Considine, the sent out on loan of Dean Campbell, the non freedom of speech to discuss how gay Marley Watkins is and the limited appearances of Samuels then I will have nothing to get annoyed about. 

He Came

He Saw

He didnae much fancy it.

Even his slightly amusing name will be forgotten in a few months, and no-one will even remember he was here. 

His forced 'but-i-think-i-might-actually-cry' smile before he even kicked a ball should have been fair warning, though. 

spacer.png

Just now, Ke1t said:

He Came

He Saw

He didnae much fancy it.

Even his slightly amusing name will be forgotten in a few months, and no-one will even remember he was here. 

His forced 'but-i-think-i-might-actually-cry' smile before he even kicked a ball should have been fair warning, though. 

spacer.png

Looks almost as happy to sign as Greg Stewart did. 

3 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

I want Matty Longstaff to remain at the club until the end of the season. With the terrible career ending injury to Andrew Considine, the sent out on loan of Dean Campbell, the non freedom of speech to discuss how gay Marley Watkins is and the limited appearances of Samuels then I will have nothing to get annoyed about. 

Teddy Jenks will still be here wearing an earring, so you'll be fine mate.

6 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

There’s that negativity again, what went so wrong in your life that made you like this?

That’s not negativity. That is reality.

you notice I didn’t voice my happy clapping views of your short lived proclamation of us just being one point off 4th which is no longer the case.

I would ask what went so wrong in your life for you to so desperately cling to dreams of all things rosey with the club when it clearly isn’t the case ?

9 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Teddy Jenks will still be here wearing an earring, so you'll be fine mate.

I completely forgot about him. He unfortunately is here for the season but in fairness he has become handy especially in the last game. Diego is beginning to grow on me especially if he is actually doing something to influence matches in our favour.