Matty Longstaff

3 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

I completely forgot about him. He unfortunately is here for the season but in fairness he has become handy especially in the last game. Diego is beginning to grow on me especially if he is actually doing something to influence matches in our favour.

You've been turned more easily than me - i still remain unconvinced that the boy isn't utterly useless. ?

1 hour ago, Redtaz2 said:

I think he was a billy big bollocks , and the rest of the squad saw through him 

What a talent though. You could tell from his first involvement that he was at a level way beyond this league. 
Thanks for the memories, the goals, the effort, the range of passing you showed and for  being an all round great guy.

useless cunt…

2 hours ago, super_al said:

Anything specific, e.g was training poor, the coaching poor, squad full of pricks etc....?

It was October. Didn't really mention anything other than brown always out pissed at weekends and that he was trying to get loan terminated even then so fairly dubious that he would he saying he enjoyed his time now. 

7 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

What a talent though. You could tell from his first involvement that he was at a level way beyond this league. 
Thanks for the memories, the goals, the effort, the range of passing you showed and for  being an all round great guy.

useless cunt…

It's fairly astonishing just how useless he actually was.

fucking incredible given his "EPL pedigree". ?

I could shart a better football player directly into my boxers the morning after a dozen Guinness and a bastard vindaloo.

Ok, exaggeratin somewhat, but the result would certainly be easier on the eye than yon gypit looking hoor.

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

I think he was a billy big bollocks , and the rest of the squad saw through him 

Maybe a bit of bravado, because he never looked confident on the pitch where it matters. Looked lost and nervous.

I seem to remember him making a decisive contribution in the Dundee Utd match when he came on.

The only thing I remember about him was that he didn't like to play the ball on the grass. Don't trust anything he might have to say about the rest of our squad.

I think he got done over a bit. 

Signed in a position where there's 6 players, has to try get in ahead of the captain and the sellable asset, comes in to a struggling team with a lot of pressure on the shoulders. 

I don't think we can honestly say how good or bad he was, he barely played 3 games in total. Wouldn't surprise me if he went and made a career in the English champ. 

I don't get the anger towards him, Glass signed him, and he never picked him.