Old Entertainment was shit.

Ke1t

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s a good question . That type of alternative comedy at the time was quite refreshing and I loved it . I haven’t watched it for a few years so it might seem dated now . 

Do you hear middle aged men quoting from it on a daily basis as an alternative to having an actual personality?

White Heather Club

Andy Stewart looks like a monkey, and that's not being racist...  allegedly liked a toot o the pooder, inna. 

This is starting to look like I started this thread because I hate Andy Stewart. 

And I do. 

Friends - the peak of trash tv 

Never seen a full episode. Ma brought me up with strict values - never listen to Phil Collins, never watch friends etc.

Even the song is annoying. Bet the remembrandts (It’s them isn’t it, not googling to check) can’t believe their luck

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Would never seek out Friends to watch I've certainly never found it as disagreeable as you boys.

Nowhere near the worst telly ever.

What's the point in it though? It's a comedy that's not funny. Even the lassie who used to watch it barely laughed. 

It's not clever, it's not witty, it's not funny. It's just bland, non-offensive pish imo. 

Millions of cunts think it's brilliant so it must have something. I've just no idea what that something is. 

Friends is background tv with the occasional giggle in it.

Bird and her siblings are almost fanatical about it, so I’ve sat through a fair bit.It’s certainly nae offensive like Gemma Collins and the like.I’m convinced that Joey Essex is a genius actor playing a part, cos nobody is that thick-apart from the thick cunts that are entertained by that shite.