And that's on cormack

Completely agree

2 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

GK (both are crap so toss a coin)

McCrorie Gallagher Bates

Ramsay Ferguson Brown MacKenzie

Hedges

Ramirez Watkins

I note there's no place there for Longstaff, Gurr, Samuels or Jenks. Makes you wonder why we bothered with them.

Ferguson has been stinking all season. Get him dropped, see if McGeouch can do any better given a decent run. He'd struggle to do worse. Ojo needs to get himself to fuck. Two good games against farmers and posties in early Euro rounds and that's about it, but he seems to be one of the first names on the teamsheet. Bizarre.

43 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

I note there's no place there for Longstaff, Gurr, Samuels or Jenks. Makes you wonder why we bothered with them.

Ferguson has been stinking all season. Get him dropped, see if McGeouch can do any better given a decent run. He'd struggle to do worse. Ojo needs to get himself to fuck. Two good games against farmers and posties in early Euro rounds and that's about it, but he seems to be one of the first names on the teamsheet. Bizarre.

I wouldn't be opposed to giving McGeouch more game time - he's clearly never match fit when he does get on the park because he never gets a run of games. Far better on the ball than the likes of Ojo, and can control a game better than Ferguson when he's on form. 

Longstaff, Gurr, Samuels, Jenks are just a waste of space - pointless signings even as back up.

5 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It’s hard to blame defenders if the paedo was yards offside though? 

That said, Glass never made an issue about it in the post match interview I don’t think, which given the pressure he’s under, you’d think he would’ve? 

LG is not a paedo, that’s an awful accusation to throw around 

51 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Sounds like he’s going to get more time, albeit it’s the Scum…

Maybe the international break? 

No mention of information coming from “a club insider?”

The Sun are just taking a stab, and although I think they are right, it’s not based on anything other than supposition 

Cormack seems to have plugged the leaks, that were regular in the latter days of McInnes, which maybe tells you where the leaks were emanating from.

51 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

"Cormack has a close personal relationship with the Aberdeen boss and is desperate for the appointment to work." 

Club being dragged down by nepotism. 

Agree. 
“Desperate” is the word.

Delusional would be more accurate.

Fuck knows where we’ll be after the next 6 fixtures.

Could easily be bottom & in a relegation fight. 

15 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

No mention of information coming from “a club insider?”

The Sun are just taking a stab, and although I think they are right, it’s not based on anything other than supposition 

Cormack seems to have plugged the leaks, that were regular in the latter days of McInnes, which maybe tells you where the leaks were emanating from.

Cormack is the leak 

12 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Cormack is the leak 

Cormack is an arse and now proving himself insane as one definition is continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result. Glass isn’t cutting it - everyone, Glass included deep down, knows this is a train wreck but Cormack can’t accept a public mistake. He’ll watch the club fail before he admits he got it wrong and run back to Atlanta and never look back. 

Just now, Crossbow said:

Cormack is an arse and now proving himself insane as one definition is continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result. Glass isn’t cutting it - everyone, Glass included deep down, knows this is a train wreck but Cormack can’t accept a public mistake. He’ll watch the club fail before he admits he got it wrong and run back to Atlanta and never look back. 

Scott Burns gets the stories from Cormack imo. He never says a bad word about him in any of his articles. Goes out of his way to praise him quite a lot of the time. 

5 minutes ago, South Stand Seagull said:

Fine. What about a honking defense? A terrible keeper situation? A million midfielders in the same role…

All will take a few windows to address. If we take what the papers were saying as gospel, over the summer they tried to move several more players on e.g Ojo, but couldn't. Joe still has a few years left on his contract and would be hard to remove. The goalkeeper situation would have been considered a lower priority. The defence is missing big Andy.

1 hour ago, super_al said:

All will take a few windows to address. If we take what the papers were saying as gospel, over the summer they tried to move several more players on e.g Ojo, but couldn't. Joe still has a few years left on his contract and would be hard to remove. The goalkeeper situation would have been considered a lower priority. The defence is missing big Andy.

Tried to move ojo on, and now seems to play him every week when fit, no matter how bad he is! Says a lot

10 hours ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Maybe something to do with too may gypes or gluepots involved in the decision making that brought them here?

I reserved judgement on Samuels* and Longstaff*, but even 5 minutes on the internet after they signed told me that Jenks and Gurr would be utterly useless fucks nowhere near fit for purpose.

Clear as day. And stated thus at the time.

*Also subsequently proven shite - or deployed shitely.