Stephen Glass: What do we do?   

292 members have voted

1. 1. Stephen Glass: What do we do?

• Sack him immediately
    • If we lose to Dundee
    • Review at end of October
    • Give him the full season

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Employing “emerging talent” is a good approach to take…

But how did that term ever apply to Glass?

Had they seen his CV FFS?

It was a fait accompli the minute the Aberlanta “partnership” was created.  

I think the next manager might come from within the club.

21 fixtures so far this season.

11 defeats and 31 goals conceded.

Glass doesn't appear to have the foggiest idea that you have to build the foundations of a team on sound defence.

It is alarmingly obvious that things ain't working and change is required.

The burning question is when will DC admit that he got the Glass experiment completely wrong?

13 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

21 fixtures so far this season.

11 defeats and 31 goals conceded.

Glass doesn't appear to have the foggiest idea that you have to build the foundations of a team on sound defence.

It is alarmingly obvious that things ain't working and change is required.

The burning question is when will DC admit that he got the Glass experiment completely wrong?

I think the last two weeks determined that we are finishing in the bottom 6. I can't see us catching all the teams above us.

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Doubt it.

My fear would be Neil Lennon with Brown as no2.

Jesus fuck I hope not though. 

That's the concern.

Heard that rumour a couple of times recently.

I genuinely think he’s here till end of season. A lot of pressure on recruitment in January. I really want it to work out for him but it’s starting to get ridiculous the amount of bad luck and lack of points we have. Today was yet another game we were in absolute no danger of losing and still lost it. Must of been 4 or 5 other games like that this season. 

1 minute ago, slippers said:

I genuinely think he’s here till end of season. A lot of pressure on recruitment in January. I really want it to work out for him but it’s starting to get ridiculous the amount of bad luck and lack of points we have. Today was yet abs other game we were in absolute no danger of losing and still lost it. Must of been 4 or 5 other games like that this season. 

Recruitment  in Jan  very unlikely 

We don't have cash to splash so that won't happen unless we for some strange reason we actually sell somebody  for a decent fee

3 minutes ago, slippers said:

I genuinely think he’s here till end of season. A lot of pressure on recruitment in January. I really want it to work out for him but it’s starting to get ridiculous the amount of bad luck and lack of points we have. Today was yet another game we were in absolute no danger of losing and still lost it. Must of been 4 or 5 other games like that this season. 

Who would want to come to a team in Jan that is going nowhere? If a player we wanted to sign done their homework on us there's no way they would sign up surely? A manager on a 12 month contract that the fans want rid of, a team that doesn't win games and no hope of European football (which let's be honest has been the main attraction for players the past few years) would you sign for us? I doubt i would. Unless they offered silly money. At which point Cormack would have completely lost the plot. 

3 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Your heed's up your erse if you think Glass will be replaced by another inexperienced manager. By that time experimentation will be out of the equation and pragmatism will be the doctrine 

Do you not listen  to Cormack? He has already said they are looking at emerging talent.

Just now, Donstar83 said:

Jet, Longstaff, Bates, Samuels, Gurr. 

Some amount of money spent on pish makes me worry about him being backed further. 

Exactly. Feel the same.

We have to hope it’ll improve now that Mowbray is HoR.

Having just posted £5m losses, I can’t see much being spent.

Ideally there will be outgoings as there’s at least 6 that could leave & not be missed but contracted players aren’t ready to get rid of.