Stephen Glass: What do we do?   

292 members have voted

1. 1. Stephen Glass: What do we do?

• Sack him immediately
    • If we lose to Dundee
    • Review at end of October
    • Give him the full season

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

You're mentally unhinged. Fucking shut up man. We get it. 

That’s just it though. Some do indeed get it/accept he needs to go now (not after next few games) but there are still quite a few dumb fks desperately clinging to hope that he can suddenly turn it around & become a great manager & they can revel in being patiently right. ?

IT’s THEM I am targeting. Not those that are in agreement. Do you get that? Since your opinion seems to be that of the Royal ‘we’ 

3 minutes ago, Tyzo_1903 said:

Its now inevitable that he goes, just a matter of when. Fan pressure will build and build. The squad is insanely unbalanced, the players he's stubbornly continuing with aren't good enough. Jack Gurr today just yet another example.

Would prefer him to be gone before the Scottish Cup starts, which is now our only realistic way of continuing qualifying for Europe. Team might at least get a lift and a bit of form, even its someone until the end of the season.

Doing well in the league is pretty much a write off now and doing nothing could have us in a much worse position if he's still in charge for the January window.

Exactly 

I have been beating this drum for weeks (possibly even months) now but I don’t think anyone has noticed ??

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

That’s just it though. Some do indeed get it/accept he needs to go now (not after next few games) but there are still quite a few dumb fks desperately clinging to hope that he can suddenly turn it around & become a great manager & they can revel in being patiently right. ?

IT’s THEM I am targeting. Not those that are in agreement. Do you get that? Since your opinion seems to be that of the Royal ‘we’ 

Do you think repeating the same thing 50 different times, in slightly different words will make anyone "get it"? Or will they just thing you're a fucking idiot? 

Don't answer. It's a rhetorical question. 

9 minutes ago, Tyzo_1903 said:

Its now inevitable that he goes, just a matter of when. Fan pressure will build and build. The squad is insanely unbalanced, the players he's stubbornly continuing with aren't good enough. Jack Gurr today just yet another example.

Would prefer him to be gone before the Scottish Cup starts, which is now our only realistic way of continuing qualifying for Europe. Team might at least get a lift and a bit of form, even its someone until the end of the season.

Doing well in the league is pretty much a write off now and doing nothing could have us in a much worse position if he's still in charge for the January window.

Giving him the January window would be insanity given the mess he made of the summer window.

Besides, that’s 6 games away and we’d be over halfway through the season. 

Get rid now before it’s too late 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Do you think repeating the same thing 50 different times, in slightly different words will make anyone "get it"? Or will they just thing you're a fucking idiot? 

Don't answer. It's a rhetorical question. 

Sorry. Do not understand rhetorical. I am after all an idiot.

Do you think repeatedly moaning about my continued moaning about said flogging of same dead horse will make me “get it” & change my view or stop pointing out my views on it. In a ‘Flogging a dead horse’ type way?

The board should, (but almost certainly won't) act quickly now and replace glass to allow whoever takes over to try and fix things in January. We are currently staring down the barrel of a relegation battle. If the teams below us win their games in hand we're in the play off position. I'm starting to get a little nervous. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, don corleone said:

The board should, (but almost certainly won't) act quickly now and replace glass to allow whoever takes over to try and fix things in January. We are currently staring down the barrel of a relegation battle. If the teams below us win their games in hand we're in the play off position. I'm starting to get a little nervous. 

Even if we are fortunate enough to grab a play off spot & avoid direct relegation. Is this team/manager confidently capable of beating a Killie, Raith, Caley or Partick? (Current top four in championship) especially given that one of them already knocked us out of a cup not long ago.

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Even if we are fortunate enough to grab a play off spot & avoid direct relegation. Is this team/manager confidently capable of beating a Killie, Raith, Caley or Partick? (Current top four in championship) especially given that one of them already knocked us out of a cup not long ago.

Oh no, we'd 100% fuck it up. 

He has to be let go now, allowing this to continue any longer is just utter madness.
I can't see ths team winning the next couple of games either and that puts us even further in the shits.
You never know DC and SG might come up with a bullshit story to let the guy go, but DC's ego is the obstacle.

Hoping for an announcement this week, fingers crossed.
SG is not ready for the role, they should have brought in an experienced backup.

2 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

He has to be let go now, allowing this to continue any longer is just utter madness.
I can't see ths team winning the next couple of games either and that puts us even further in the shits.
You never know DC and SG might come up with a bullshit story to let the guy go, but DC's ego is the obstucle.

Hoping for an announcement this week, fingers crossed.
SG is not ready for the role, they should have brought in an experienced backup.

absolutely zero chance of that im afraid. If we fail to beat Livi there must be some doubts appear if there isn't already. 

Other clubs fans must be absolutely pissing themselves at our club & the embarrassing state he has us in.

Other clubs players/managers have long figured us out this season as easily the softest touches in the league. They don’t even have to be that good/consistent in attacking us. Just keep us out (also no major task in itself) & hope for just a couple of speculative attacks against & our pathetic excuses for a defensive set up.

This is the worst & weakest side I have witnessed in over 4 decades following the club & that stems from having the worst & most inexperienced manager we have ever had.

Glass so far with us Isn’t even close to being the same levels of embarrassing as the Hearts managers over past decade. He’s far more embarrassing.

At least some of their shite managers had various‘credible’ excuses. Such as. Points deductions. Massive debts/no budget. Having to play with all kids ((not a first for them admittedly)) 

It’s like there is some kind of desperation/hope/nostalgia/failure to accept that Glass can really be as bad as it seems. 

He is gangrenous 

The time to amputate is fast becoming too late & should have been done long before now.

Far too many fans have misplaced  sympathy for Glass. 

Football is cut throat & we shouldn’t be making exceptions & become as soft/weak as his team is