Stephen Glass: What should we do?

Stephen Glass: What do we do?   

292 members have voted

1. 1. Stephen Glass: What do we do?

• Sack him immediately
    • If we lose to Dundee
    • Review at end of October
    • Give him the full season

Mr Untouchable is not going anywhere soon. Dave Cormack thinks it’s just taking a bit longer to get everything into shape on the football front. He is positive Gunn and Glass will prove their doubters wrong. He also thinks that after the struggles financially during covid we are starting to turn a corner. If everyone would just chip in and contribute to the DNA and purchase season tickets then the club would be much better for it. When someone buys either Lewis Ferguson or Calvin Ramsay we could maybe get an extension on the loan for Montgomery from Celtic. It’s decent that Celtic look at us as a right diddy team who need their help.

• Haha 2
Just now, DD1903 said:

Should never have been given the job - clearly out his depth - but the way he stubbornly refused to acknowledge faults with tactics etc, threw players under the bus in interviews and generally came across as a cock, I don't feel sorry for him. Terrible appointment 

Yep agreed

Still a shame

I actually liked,  sometimes, the bullish media persona but it's just a shame it clearly had zero impact on the players 

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I feel sorry for him now, haha classic mood change 

Should never have been given the job - clearly out his depth - but the way he stubbornly refused to acknowledge faults with tactics etc, threw players under the bus in interviews and generally came across as a cock, I don't feel sorry for him. Terrible appointment 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Pretty much the way most of us feel I think.  Just a terrible appointment. Will be interesting to see if Cormack takes the blame.

Also, not sure anything will change unless Russell, Apaloo and Gunn are also gone...

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

And where does he go from here

Who would want him?

It's a shame, but well done Cormack (finally)

There's nowhere for him to go after such a spectacular failure.   Unless he has any stock back at Atlanta or elsewhere in the US game. Can't see him getting anything over here. 

Cormack has a lot to answer for.  If he really wanted Glass at the club he should have offered him a role as an assistant to someone else first so he could learn the ropes. 

2 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Pretty much the way most of us feel I think.  Just a terrible appointment. Will be interesting to see if Cormack takes the blame.

Also, not sure anything will change unless Russell, Apaloo and Gunn are also gone...

Russell and Apaloo need to follow him straight out of the door. 

Russell will get bulleted though for sure. Cormack wasn't happy about the drink driving non disclosure. 

Let's get Gunn back to football administration duties. If he's nae happy with that he can join them too. 

22 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Glass clearly talks a good game, and has managed to pull the wool over cormack's eyes with his blurb of pish re 'trying something different' and 'progressive football' etc 

cornack being at the game yesterday was probably what was needed, to witness how shite we actually are

Like Covid and the last 24 months, I’ll try and erase Glass and the last 12 months from my mind,

Only slight positives to take - Ramsay, Barron and McKenzie’s progress but I’d like to think I’d have managed to do that. 

100% the correct decision

4th place still there for us, 13 big games to enjoy, looking up and not down 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

And where does he go from here

Who would want him?

It's a shame, but well done Cormack (finally)

Next Colgate and half the board for letting the dons sign duffs and slipping down to 9 th in the table and out of the cups.  3 teams below that can overtake them they have already beat Aberdeen this season. AFC need to waken up from slumberland.  

2 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Mr Untouchable is not going anywhere soon. Dave Cormack thinks it’s just taking a bit longer to get everything into shape on the football front. He is positive Gunn and Glass will prove their doubters wrong. He also thinks that after the struggles financially during covid we are starting to turn a corner. If everyone would just chip in and contribute to the DNA and purchase season tickets then the club would be much better for it. When someone buys either Lewis Ferguson or Calvin Ramsay we could maybe get an extension on the loan for Montgomery from Celtic. It’s decent that Celtic look at us as a right diddy team who need their help.

That aged well.

• Haha 1