Stephen Glass: What do we do?   

292 members have voted

1. 1. Stephen Glass: What do we do?

• Sack him immediately
    • If we lose to Dundee
    • Review at end of October
    • Give him the full season

5 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Agreed, but you can have multiple offers. Hedges and his agent could potentially have to weigh up a number of options.

Blackburn on a pre-contract is not a done deal 

Yeah but the offers will be directly to the player from the clubs involved. 

Then he will choose one and most likely sign a pre contract. 

Then the successful club may try and get him earlier which is the point where we will get involved. 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Premier League champions in 1995 I'll have you know.

However I agree. No ambition.

Genuine question, is it more ambitious to play for us? the guy has absolutely no affinity to us, so why would he stay here. Chances are that Blackburn are going to pay him much more than us and they are up the top end of the Championship within the play off places. I would take whatever they offering, as he is likely to go regardless. 

31 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

Genuine question, is it more ambitious to play for us? the guy has absolutely no affinity to us, so why would he stay here. Chances are that Blackburn are going to pay him much more than us and they are up the top end of the Championship within the play off places. I would take whatever they offering, as he is likely to go regardless. 

Does he have any affinity to Blackburn? At least here he has a chance of winning trophies and playing in Europe. I dunno what wages he’d be able to get down there but given he’s probably our best player he’d be getting a good wage here if he stays.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

Does he have any affinity to Blackburn? At least here he has a chance of winning trophies and playing in Europe. I dunno what wages he’d be able to get down there but given he’s probably our best player he’d be getting a good wage here if he stays.

A chance of winning trophies haha

2 league cups in the last 30 years. Blackburn have won the EPL in that time!

15 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

You think he has more chance winning trophies at Blackburn because they won the EPL before sky ruined everything? 

Probably has more chance tbh aye. You get a trophy for winning the championship play offs and I reckon anyone who’s won those play offs and the Scottish league cup would likely tell you which was bigger…

it’s depressing. I hate it too! I hope I’m wrong and we win the Scottish cup in may and blackburn get relegated…. 

1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

You think he has more chance winning trophies at Blackburn because they won the EPL before sky ruined everything? 

Probably. You are in major denial if you think that anyone would rather play for Aberdeen over Blackburn.

edit: aside from maybe born and raised fans of the club but even they realise it’s pointless eventually and sign for clubs like Bradford or Sunderland.

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I’m all for giving a  manager a chance but it has now got to the stage of being ridiculous. Him and the boy  Soljsaer must be the luckiest men alive

I mean you’d be hard pressed to get a team with the players at their disposal to not win

Get fucked. Did you watch the game? 

16 minutes ago, Dad said:

The cunt was shagging barmaids just last night; in no fit state to adjudicate on anything, let alone the soccer, the useless wee bastard

And if you could maybe get a wee treble up a couple of times a season, Mum could maybe give up her job pulling pints and shagging 'Hat members

• Haha 1
Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, super_al said:

I would love to know the stat of how many shots we have had against us vs goals conceded?

You’re a fucking crackpot