Stephen Glass: What should we do?

Stephen Glass: What do we do?   

292 members have voted

1. 1. Stephen Glass: What do we do?

• Sack him immediately
    • If we lose to Dundee
    • Review at end of October
    • Give him the full season

Just how shite & incompetent does he have to be before the ‘give him a full season’ crowd realise just how damaging that can actually be?

Do we need the actual northern lights to flash ‘SACK THE CUNT NOW’ over the stadium for all to finally agree he simply isn’t going to be anywhere close to the level of manager we should accept?

I will say that he is by far & away the worst manager we have ever appointed. Completely out of his depth. Not even a cheque book could save his credibility. 

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

You offer to pay Alex Neil what we were paying McInnes and test out if he really views his future In England

If he turns us down then get Jack Ross in for 18 months with the carrot of a 2 year extension in the summer if he somehow gets us into Europe 

Would take that. Failing that just get any of my previously mentioned parcel of rogues in until season end whilst we continue to search for the long term

14 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

You offer to pay Alex Neil what we were paying McInnes and test out if he really views his future In England

If he turns us down then get Jack Ross in for 18 months with the carrot of a 2 year extension in the summer if he somehow gets us into Europe 

Jack Ross?? Deary me…..

Might as well phone up Derek and ask him if he fancies a reunion 

11 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Jack Ross, yeah he was sacked by Hibs cause he was that fucking good

4 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

Jack Ross, yeah he was sacked by Hibs cause he was that fucking good

Or maybe because they were on a bad run but were looking for any excuse to get rid because he was Leanne Dempster's man...

(and might well be again shortly which would render my suggestion moot).

Ross no matter what is perfectly competent in Scottish terms. Which is far more than can be said of our current incumbent

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Jack Ross?? Deary me…..

30% less budget than us

Had them above us quite comfortably in the final league positions last season

And was pretty much level with us at the time of his sacking

EDIT...and had Hibs in the SC final last season too. 

And had them in this season's LC final at the time he got bulleted

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

30% less budget than us

Had them above us quite comfortably in the final league positions last season

And was pretty much level with us at the time of his sacking

EDIT...and had Hibs in the SC final last season too. 

And had them in this season's LC final at the time he got bulleted

Rubbish, the Hibbees want Ross out last season, as much as we wanted McInnes out. His anti football tactics pissed them off and this season was even worse.

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Every single bit of my post was factual.......

Yeah and look where McInnes had us the last 2 season? Half decent League finishes and good cup runs. And did we want him out? Like fuck we did.

Statistics and miniskirts. They hide the fact that both managers play anti football.

If thats your bag, give Del a call, least he knows the “setup” at Pittodrie 

Jack Ross, fuck me pink

1 hour ago, redone said:

Badly let down by the players tonight

If a team set out wanting to get the manager sacked , that’s pretty much how I’d expect them to perform. 

Wrong fans clearly let down by Glass and his inept management. Games against Sevco have never been a benchmark as we've always raised our standard and game against them. Its "shit" like this that will be his downfall and once again, just like the last game at St Mirren Park he's failed to understand how to play against stubborn sides who don't have a go. 

Inept, inept, inept management. No doubt his big buddy will come out all guns blazing again talking about stats to try and deflect again. 

A horrendous appointment who is sadly here for the long run.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Wrong fans clearly let down by Glass and his inept management. Games against Sevco have never been a benchmark as we've always raised our standard and game against them. Its "shit" like this that will be his downfall and once again, just like the last game at St Mirren Park he's failed to understand how to play against stubborn sides who don't have a go. 

Inept, inept, inept management. No doubt his big buddy will come out all guns blazing again talking about stats to try and deflect again. 

A horrendous appointment who is sadly here for the long run.

‘fraid so. He’s going nowhere soon. Or even longer term.

I recall how gutted I was when Alex Miller was appointed. Entire AFC support United in condemning that appointment and were we proven correct? 

This appointment is worse but Cormack is even more thrawn than the Tough neep

15 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Yeah and look where McInnes had us the last 2 season? Half decent League finishes and good cup runs. And did we want him out? Like fuck we did.

Statistics and miniskirts. They hide the fact that both managers play anti football.

If thats your bag, give Del a call, least he knows the “setup” at Pittodrie 

He reached the LC final by giving sevco a fucking horsing the likes of which no Scottish team has done other than Celtic in the past 3 years

The Scottish managerial pool is nowhere near as deep as it was in the 70s/80s/90s. 

Who do you think is better than Ross? I've given you Neil and  for sure Clarke is above him too. Despite his last 2-3 years with us, I'd have McInnes ahead of him too.

Beyond those 3 I cannot think of anyone who is better. And I even include Davidson in that, who indubitably had the season of his career last season but who is getting found out this one. 

EDIT.... obviously Moyes would be ahead too but I haven't counted him as he wouldn't even go for a shit for the kind of cash we pay...

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He reached the LC final by giving sevco a fucking horsing the likes of which no Scottish team has done other than Celtic in the past 3 years

The Scottish managerial pool is nowhere near as deep as it was in the 70s/80s/90s. 

Who do you think is better than Ross? I've given you Neil and  for sure Clarke is above him too. Despite his last 2-3 years with us, I'd have McInnes ahead of him too.

Beyond those 3 I cannot think of anyone who is better. And I even include Davidson in that, who indubitably had the season of his career last season but who is getting found out this one. 

You probably won’t believe this but I said at the time he was winning both cups, that I wasn’t convinced by Callum Davidson 

I’ve given you my name, Jim Goodwin, and fuck all to do with tonight’s win

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

"Indubitably"

Fantastic