Would Relegation Be a Bad Thing?

13 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Keep happy clapping min.

Hope that you still feel the same when we are potentially away to Arbroath in next season's Championship.

If, and only if, Not Confused Dave continues to support his puppet mate for the whole season, and maybe beyond, relegation gets more of a possibility with each passing game.

Regardless I reckon folk like you will continue to trot out the excuses all the way.

I'm far from happy but there is no way we're playing Arbroath in the league next season unless they come up.

Fishing or a Drama Queen? I hope its the former. 

33 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Its nae really though is it min.

I don't think we'll go down either.   But if we dont get our finger out we could find ourselves in the mix, at least temporarily. 

But the bookies don't pick the team or play at centre back.  

Their odds will change with every round of results.  Or whenever someone puts a sizeable chunk of cash on one of the outcomes. 

5 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Good knowledge, thanks. 

Fine. You don't want to have a sensible conversation about it then. You're just shutting folk down when they ponder whether we're close to circling the drain or not. 

If we don't get the finger oot soon we'll be alongside Dundee and Ross County pretty fast. 

If we start winning then everyone will shut up about it. But at the moment we can't string 2 wins together and haven't done it for most of the season. 

10 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Fine. You don't want to have a sensible conversation about it then. You're just shutting folk down when they ponder whether we're close to circling the drain or not. 

If we don't get the finger oot soon we'll be alongside Dundee and Ross County pretty fast. 

If we start winning then everyone will shut up about it. But at the moment we can't string 2 wins together and haven't done it for most of the season. 

Absolutely no point is trying to be sensible and debate this shite below.

On 10/4/2021 at 4:20 PM, Woody21 said:

If Glass remains in post until the end of the season we WILL get relegated.

However when you see how Hibs and Hearts are progressing, following recent relegations, would that be a bad thing if it allowed major changes to be made to the running of the club?

Fishing or/and a Drama Queen. 

• Upvote 2

Betty is in denial, which everyone is entitled to be.

Aberdeen 1970 comments above are much closer to what I really think, albeit I do believe that Glass is a completely lost sheep whom DC may have to punt at some stage to avoid being totally dragged into the relegation scramble.

Finally one thing we should all, hopefully, be agreeing on is a team with the third highest budget should NOT be scrambling about in the bottom six.

No excuses are acceptable for this state of affairs....

18 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

My abiding memory of Pittodrie May 95 when Shearer smashed it up the Jutes wasn’t a massive gasp of “I told you so.”

18 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Aberdeen 1970 comments above are much closer to what I really think, albeit I do believe that Glass is a completely lost sheep whom DC may have to punt at some stage to avoid being totally dragged into the relegation scramble.

Finally one thing we should all, hopefully, be agreeing on is a team with the third highest budget should NOT be scrambling about in the bottom six.

I'm not in denial. I think we are fucking honking at the back just now and nowhere near where we should be which is clear to all but I'm not entertaining your Drama Queen pant pishing and don't back track saying we might get dragged into a relegation scrap.

On 10/4/2021 at 4:20 PM, Woody21 said: If Glass remains in post until the end of the season we WILL get relegated.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

I'm not in denial. I think we are fucking honking at the back just now and nowhere near where we should be which is clear to all but I'm not entertaining your Drama Queen pant pishing and don't back track saying we might get dragged into a relegation scrap.

On 10/4/2021 at 4:20 PM, Woody21 said: If Glass remains in post until the end of the season we WILL get relegated.

? Glad you have time on your hands to check these matters.

However I will stick with that bold statement. Puppet Glass is out of his depth and doesn't have it in him to guide us through a relegation struggle.

Probably a mute point as DC will pish HIS pants before it has chance to become reality and will sack his mate at some stage by early 2022.

Watch that space and you can quote me on that too?.

3 hours ago, Woody21 said:

However I will stick with that bold statement. Puppet Glass is out of his depth and doesn't have it in him to guide us through a relegation struggle.

Probably a mute point as DC will pish HIS pants before it has chance to become reality and will sack his mate at some stage by early 2022.

I didn't have to check, "If Glass remains in post until the end of the season we WILL get relegated"  was yer opening pant pishing post after yer pant pishing topic title ye daft cunt.

It was very popular post too going by the 30 "haha's". :)

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

I didn't have to check, "If Glass remains in post until the end of the season we WILL get relegated"  was yer opening pant pishing post after yer pant pishing topic title ye daft cunt.

It was very popular post too going by the 30 "haha's". :)

You can slag any of my posts, any time but never call me a daft cunt again!!!!!

5 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Pedant alert!  It is a MOOT point not a mute point.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:13 PM, Woody21 said:

Keep happy clapping min.

Hope that you still feel the same when we are potentially away to Arbroath in next season's Championship.

If, and only if, Not Confused Dave continues to support his puppet mate for the whole season, and maybe beyond, relegation gets more of a possibility with each passing game.

Regardless I reckon folk like you will continue to trot out the excuses all the way.

Relegation ?

On 11/25/2021 at 7:59 PM, Woody21 said:

Change can be difficult, success is not guaranteed. You have to be naive or stupid to think we wouldn’t experience some hardships after punting DMC. It’s wild how many are wetting the bed and we’ve not even had half a season yet. 

15 hours ago, Woody21 said:

“Mute point” lol

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Stop posting daft cunt posts/topics then ye daft cunt.

Oh aye?

Wankers in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Let's see how many daft cunt posts you make going forwards ye happy clapping twat.

Let's see how this whole season pans out!!!

3 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Oh aye?

Wankers in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Let's see how many daft cunt posts you make going forwards ye happy clapping twat.

Let's see how this whole season pans out!!!

Agree woody, glass and Cormack couldn’t pick their nose going by the underperforming seals already picked by glass and funded by Cormack. If this keeps up the championship is fast approaching.