Far div ye bide?

Geoff_Tipps

11 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The best album? 

For me it's MLIR

Parklife great but overrated cause of the Phil Daniels stuff. I get it, it was a time, a place, had its purpose. Just not my favourite. 

Parklife for me 100 percent . Phil Daniels was incidental to its success . I remember waiting for it to come out and bought it in the first day of release . Genius stuff. 

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Parklife for me 100 percent . Phil Daniels was incidental to its success . I remember waiting for it to come out and bought it in the first day of release . Genius stuff. 

Fair on. 30 years old then, too. Still never let your love of music wane after all these years. 

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

MLIR is brilliant as well as is Leisure. Only one I can’t get into is The Magic Whip.Might be time for a revisit. 

Leisure is kawality

39 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Got MLIR on now, will try get to the end of it. 

let’s just remember the time the bassist was speechless that someone didn’t know who he was. Dick head 

Edit, only song I choose to listen to is OOT,  Nice guitar 

haha 

that ends just like when Tim reprimands Dawn

i was a blur fan and wouldn’t recognize him

#FalseIdols

fav album:  their best of with the bonus live cd

29 minutes ago, Dad said:

Alex James is also to blame for scouting for girls getting a record deal 

That alone is cuntish to the extreme - chuck in the rest and you've as pure a cunt as you'll ever witness 

Piece of shite-haired shit that he is 

Astonishing bit of knowledge from a cunt as old as you. 

I had you down as being a bit of a Beverley Sisters aficionado. Or Big Fun.

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

Got MLIR on now, will try get to the end of it. 

let’s just remember the time the bassist was speechless that someone didn’t know who he was. Dick head 

Edit, only song I choose to listen to is OOT,  Nice guitar 

Oily Water not do it for you? Star shaped? Great tunes. 

Personal favourite is 'Miss America.' Brilliant song 

5 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I watched a few of these videos this week.   An East/West Baltimore one.   A Philly and New York one.   

Shit is fascinating.  Many of the places remind me of Sampa.  This Detroit one is worse than any I've seen here though, though that means fuck all as I wisely stayed mostly in the good areas, and it's a different kind of rotten, as Detroit was once affluent - those hoods were once lovely......

Now, you don't live in these shitehouse bits in your video, obviously, but how far are they from your bit...?   And how safe do you feel at home? 

I lived for 2.5 years just a few k from a favela but would never know it existed were it not for the occasional reference to it in conversations.  Never felt unsafe but you better get your ass home when the sun goes down.

One time a homeless lady threw a rock at me as I strolled past her, ignoring her requests for help - me, fattened, healthy, dressed very well and with a purpose.    She missed though - fuck you Stinky. ?

With the greatest of respect GB your photos always suggest that you are staying in a bit of  a 'dodgy' area. As a student anthropologist your posts intrigue me. Are you saying that your area is comparatively affluent ?