What's a fair wage?

daytripping

Out of interest stalker boy, do you have pictures of bluto all over your bedroom wall at mums? eye's torn out. You dribbling at the mouth shouting abuse at them for him being more popular than you? It honestly wouldn't surprise me, never seen someone follow a poster around like a lovesick teenage lassie that's been binned. Sad as fuck mate, he lives in your brain rent free. Is it cause he has kids and you can't manage? It must be something?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Farmer in Norfolk offered folk up to £200 a day picking Broccoli.

Nae takers would you believe,too hard work for the lazy bastards on the dole,they'd rather sit on their arse all day and wait for their benefits to in bank..

Could be heaps of reasons folk don't take that job. 

I'd suggest earning the riches of £80 per week on UC isn't one of them.

3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I've never had a job where tips were part of it. I think I'd be kicking down doors if some prick was taking something meant for me.

Im quite angry on your behalf Consi if it's any consolation. 

I was 14 and left when I was 16, final year of school. The guy who part owned it was a hun knob and heaps came through the door. 

I could turn up stoned without them knowing so that helped keep me about!

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

Wages will have to go up hugely, I like many others didn't get a rise last year due to the state of the World, with the cost of living the old 2% a year won't cut it. Keep hearing how given time renewables will make it all ok, meanwhile Putin is dictating how much gas is costing. Have we gone completely mad, the fucking sea on our doorstep is full of gas. Get the fucking economy moving then worry about the climate, China and Russia don't give a fuck, our drop in the ocean effort to help is just hurting us.

#INDYREF2.Good man,Dayts.

24 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

#INDYREF2.Good man,Dayts.

You think the nats would be kind to O & G? They're in bed with the greens.

Nics won't worry about her heating bill, millions will, she has no grasp on reality. How will pensioners heat their houses? do they put on another blanket and wait 20 years till renewables can take over?

Country is fucked, get that climate change thing to fuck as well, will be lepers bringing new spikes from all over. Greta shouting blah blah, meanwhile the poor will be at home freezing, it's a fucking sham. 

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Agree with all that mate.  Sturgeon has ended the independence debate for the foreseeable. Tough winter ahead for the potless.

Oil and gas capital of Europe, we have it,  can't get it out for the greens and nats, even had Putin stepping in the other day to say don't worry we'll increase our supply. Price of gas up 600% this year. It's so obvious what we should do.

3 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

Ats fae I meant? Gobbels .Bill be a mean Gobbels ?..creased..?

I think Bill is more intelligent than he lets on, followed his own path, could have just been a casual. Would have been an easier life for him. I don't know him well enough to chat to but he's an interesting character, he's been behind me in many battles. 

9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I think Bill is more intelligent than he lets on, followed his own path, could have just been a casual. Would have been an easier life for him. I don't know him well enough to chat to but he's an interesting character, he's been behind me in many battles. 

He certainly is bud..ken him well.but a fucking madman..I could tell you some crackers about him and shortarse...you gan to this bash on Saturday?

9 hours ago, daytripping said:

Out of interest stalker boy, do you have pictures of bluto all over your bedroom wall at mums? eye's torn out. You dribbling at the mouth shouting abuse at them for him being more popular than you? It honestly wouldn't surprise me, never seen someone follow a poster around like a lovesick teenage lassie that's been binned. Sad as fuck mate, he lives in your brain rent free. Is it cause he has kids and you can't manage? It must be something?

he’s hot a tattoo of me on his chest.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, daytripping said:

??.

AK's infatuation of @Bluto10 reminds me of this scene from I'm Alan Partridge....

• Haha 4
20 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Too many places adopting that ‘assumed gratuity’ service charge or whatever it’s called, pain in the arse. I tip when it’s deserved. Miserable dogs get fuck all.

Was in the Braided Fig last month, their ‘optional gratuity’ was added to the final total, so you’d have to request another bill without it if the service was shite. Did nothing to warrant a £10 tip, entertaining twa folk 

31 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Get a better government is surely the answer then.

We won't as folk are seduced by shite that they promise that never happens and low taxes which we're told is a good thing (its not).

The current government waste money on shite,  Labour would take it to another level if they were elected and have done previously.

Do you enjoy paying tax?  You could always volunteer to pay more if you think high taxes are a good thing