Jump to content
Bad_Mobby

Gigs 2022

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Serving a prison sentence for spousal abuse? 

Never heard of them 

TBN 

Share this post


Link to post

So far have Godspeed you! Black emperor, doves (mrs taste), tool, Pearl Jam and fu manchu. Im sure there is something else, but don't have anything else in the diary.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Promise me when you see Tool, and Parabol transitions in to Parabola...

The fucking greatest moment in music -  you will punch the sky and think about your old internet pal Grays....

This body reminding you that pain is an illusion....

ALIVE!

 

It's a religious experience.....

 

I thank you.

I did enjoy that moment when they performed it at the barras...

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Just got tickets for Johnny Marr and Blondie at the Hydro

I was supposed to be going to that in Nov, but it's been postponed until April as you'll be aware.

The November date coincided nicely with my return from Tenerife.

Share this post


Link to post

Blondie gig would be fucking hardwork iyam. Good 45 years ago, painful tripe now. Marr’s still a good gig tho.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I was supposed to be going to that in Nov, but it's been postponed until April as you'll be aware.

The November date coincided nicely with my return from Tenerife.

Probably wouldn't have bothered if the support was Garbage (the band 😄 ) but when they pulled out of the rescheduled concerts and Johnny Marr was announced I thought it would be one not to be missed.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Probably wouldn't have bothered if the support was Garbage (the band 😄 ) but when they pulled out of the rescheduled concerts and Johnny Marr was announced I thought it would be one not to be missed.

Aye, the support act for Nov would've been avoided.

Garbage by name, and garbage in music.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Prick. 

:checkit: 

they were also excellent at the secc

Share this post


Link to post

Liam Gallagher Hampden next June.

Frank Turner Lemon Tree next January.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/8/2021 at 2:36 PM, Bad_Mobby said:

Ticket bought for Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever at QMU in June 

 

Fancy this, their last album was great. 

Share this post


Link to post

Think I’ve Pearl Jam at Hyde Park in the Summer, rescheduled due to Covid from 2019 if I remember right.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/19/2021 at 12:16 PM, YorkDon said:

Think I’ve Pearl Jam at Hyde Park in the Summer, rescheduled due to Covid from 2019 if I remember right.

Yes that reminds me ive a rescheduled Faith No More covid gig. 

Glasgow June 2022.

My favourite band with a poofter. 

Share this post


Link to post

Emailed work the day and told them I intended to take all of June off for;

Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever

The National (in Cork or Limerick) 

Porto Primavera (Beck, Pavement, Gorrilaz, Nick Cave, Tame Impala, Dinosaur Jr) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Emailed work the day and told them I intended to take all of June off for;

Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever

The National (in Cork or Limerick) 

Porto Primavera (Beck, Pavement, Gorrilaz, Nick Cave, Tame Impala, Dinosaur Jr) 

 

New album out for it? Last album was a bit shite. 

Edited by Quagmire

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/19/2021 at 12:57 PM, Betty Swallicks said:

Flea would take some stopping down the wing. 

that would be a waste of time

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

New album out for it? Last album was a bit shite. 

Rescheduled, so probably for that album

Berninger had a solo one out last year IIRC 

Share this post


Link to post

Crushing Riff Lords unite. 

 

90s metal Heavyweights Machine Head doing an intimate venue tour of Scotland taking in Lemon Tree, September 22.

 

Burn my Eyes a real classic .

Tickets on sale 10am.

Come along, buy cheesepipes a pint. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Crushing Riff Lords unite. 

 

90s metal Heavyweights Machine Head doing an intimate venue tour of Scotland taking in Lemon Tree, September 22.

 

Burn my Eyes a real classic .

Tickets on sale 10am.

Come along, buy cheesepipes a pint. 

How the hell has this happened! Ace 

Probably the loudest band I’ve ever seen 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Poodler said:

How the hell has this happened! Ace 

Probably the loudest band I’ve ever seen 

‘Heard’ possibly? @ehboof

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...