AFC Women

56 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Watched a View From the Terrace on Friday and they showed highlights of AFC ladies chucking away a 2 nil lead to Hearts to lose 2-3.

The Aberdeen keeper, fucking hell ???

?hilarious

i fucking hate wifies fitba. They take themselves so seriously, i think thats my problem with it. Trying so hard to mimic everything the bloke fitba player does, just makes me cringe like fuck. 

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

?hilarious

i fucking hate wifies fitba. They take themselves so seriously, i think thats my problem with it. Trying so hard to mimic everything the bloke fitba player does, just makes me cringe like fuck. 

Exactly that! It’s actually comical. Little fucking idiots.

9 hours ago, Tommy said:

Currently being pumped 8-0 by the huns.

Are they self funding or what?

Can't see how they'll be self funding with such poor crowds but think as others have said they aren't full time. 

The top 3 sides in that league are all at top end of women's game and investing money. Going to be a long season for the women. 

26 minutes ago, Stavrogin said:

The basic tactic in nearly all wifies matches should simply be to punt the ball at the goalie and wait for them to make an arse of it.

Like primary schools football when you had to play at sheddocksley rather than Nelson Street, the goals were so much bigger  all you needed to do was aim high and the goalie was screwed. 

Fucking ridiculous that women's football gets so much airtime on tv these days and that it gets taken so fucking seriously. It bears no relation at all to the men's game and the supposed "top" teams like Arsenal and Man City would get taken apart by a totally bog standard U14 boys team.

The Scottish women's game is several levels below the English women's game and yet still gets regular tv exposure. It's so bad that frankly the budget shouldn't be coming out of BBC Scotland's sport department.......it should be coming out their comedy budget

24 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Scrap the woman's football.

They want to be equal in all other jobs so let them compete in men's football if they can.

The media is doing all they can to publicise it and pretend it's popular.

You really want to put women into the men’s game? 

you’re more of an idiot this week than last, and that’s really saying something

Idiot

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1