AFC Women

OK fair enough there might be a lack of ability when it comes to keepers, but for the second goal the Aberdeen keeper doesn't make any attempt to get back in front of the ball. Just casually trots (it's not fast enough to even call it a jog). 

Absolutely pathetic giving up. As someone said its like watching the defeatist school kid who's not really interested in football. 

I think you could pluck any lassie off the street and shove her in goals. 

Surely they should just make the goals smaller, seeing as the women are smaller. Probably breeches some kind of equal rights law, but would make it a bit better. The fact they're totally hopeless is something they can work on, but they can't make themselves grow an extra foot to fill a massive set of goals. Hilarious to watch though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/11/2021 at 7:40 AM, Joe pike said:

Scrap the woman's football.

They want to be equal in all other jobs so let them compete in men's football if they can.

The media is doing all they can to publicise it and pretend it's popular.

Correct.

ALL women's sports should be abolished and they should be FORCED to compete with the men.

I include boxing in that. 

Primary 7 back in the late 70s

In the last week before summer holidays it was traditional for the school football and netball teams to face each other at their respective sports

For the football....it was first to 20 goals. Boys had to play with 8 players. And give the girls a 15 goal start. And the girls had the only male teacher playing for them

Result....20-16 to the boys in well under an hour

Then came the netball. Not one boy had a scooby about the rules but the teacher that took the netball team gave us a 2 minute resume. No head starts given to the boys. 

Half time.....boys are 13 -11 in the lead. It was pointed out to us by the male teacher that in 2 months time we would be at high school. And it might not be the best look for us reputation wise if it emerged we were part of a netball team that actually beat the girls. Final score 28 - 19 to the girls.

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

It was pointed out to us by the male teacher that in 2 months time we would be at high school. And it might not be the best look for us reputation wise if it emerged we were part of a netball team that actually beat the girls. Final score 28 - 19 to the girls.

? Aye right. Beaten by lassies, what a brass neck.

7 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

In the last week before summer holidays it was traditional for the school football and netball teams to face each other at their respective sports

For the football....it was first to 20 goals. Boys had to play with 8 players. And give the girls a 15 goal start. And the girls had the only male teacher playing for them

Then came the netball. Not one boy had a scooby about the rules but the teacher that took the netball team gave us a 2 minute resume. No head starts given to the boys. 

Half time.....boys are 13 -11 in the lead. It was pointed out to us by the male teacher that in 2 months time we would be at high school. And it might not be the best look for us reputation wise if it emerged we were part of a netball team that actually beat the girls. Final score 28 - 19 to the girls.

Penfold you are one boring cunt. An adult virgin IMO

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Boasting to strangers on the internet about beating girls at football and netball 40+ years ago. 

That's probably the saddest post I've ever seen on here. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You obviously do care what strangers on the internet think. That's why you're sadly boasting about beating some girls at sports 40+ years ago. 

Weird. And boring. 

Boasting?

I take it comprehension wasn't your best subject at primary school you politically correct prick

And the day I care about anything you think is the day i take an armful of insulin and shuffle off this mortal coil

I'll be boring the fuck outta you for years to come you fucking nonentity