Crisps

Just now, Ten Caat said:

Roast lamb and mint sauce crisps were my all time favourite but haven't seen them in years

Fucking aye! They were always left in the cupboard when I was a kid, so I thought I'd try them one day, got hooked. Fucking banging crisp. 

Need brought back @Lineker 

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Funyuns flamin hot onion rings also bangers.

Might chum up @Ke1t and have some shit shipped over. So much cheaper that way than fucking over priced Amazon. I've a wee shopping list.

Gatorade powder, funyuns, cheetos flamin hot, pumpkin pie kit kats and a crossbow.

Gatorade powder? 

You're after some diabeetus, Robert 

6 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I don't eat them and don't fuck other men nor do I allow them to fuck me. Nasty business that.  Nope.  You must be mistaking me for something in your past.

9 hours ago, Roberto said:

Funyuns flamin hot onion rings also bangers.

Might chum up @Ke1t and have some shit shipped over. So much cheaper that way than fucking over priced Amazon. I've a wee shopping list.

Gatorade powder, funyuns, cheetos flamin hot, pumpkin pie kit kats and a crossbow.

https://americanfizz.co.uk/snacks-and-chips/crisps-and-chips

This site is decent enough price wise. Fair selection as well.

Brannigans RB&M and GW Curry Flavour (both discontinued) probably the best 2 CRISPS ever created 

The humble Cheese and Onion is probably the most munched upon crisp during my lifetime - always good company in  the boozer 

Corn snacks,  has to be the Monster Munch Trilogy of Beef, Flamin Hot and Pickled Onion  (with a special mention to Burger Bites)

11779-E33-0811-4-CED-9137-DD2-D595-BEC99

63297048-9893-4-E0-A-929-C-AAC35-D68-AB2

CFFCF783-8-EAE-404-E-B532-D20-C08-DDBAF5

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Brannigans RB&M and GW Curry Flavour (both discontinued) probably the best 2 CRISPS ever created 

The humble Cheese and Onion is probably the most munched upon crisp during my lifetime - always good company in  the boozer 

Corn snacks,  has to be the Monster Munch Trilogy of Beef, Flamin Hot and Pickled Onion  (with a special mention to Burger Bites)

Let’s not go down the corn snack isn’t a crisp rabbit hole thanks. 

Best crisps right here. 

S&V Discos a close second. Get a free book with every purchase in WHSmith too. 

90-A401-C7-83-A9-4-DEE-B7-BA-AFC4-CA67-D
free ebay image hosting

3 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Here Mobz, you can get GW curry flavour chipsticks from Asda. Very nice they are .