Crisps

6 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The greasiest brand of crisp ever, Kettle Chips. Truly bogging.

The vegetable oil equivalent of Capri Sun served in foil packaging.

Get yirself a big bag of salt and balsamic vinegar Kettles and let me know what you think.

Youre assessment of them is wildly inaccurate. You must have them mixed up with something else.

11 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Get yirself a big bag of salt and balsamic vinegar Kettles and let me know what you think.

Youre assessment of them is wildly inaccurate. You must have them mixed up with something else.

No min, I had a bag of Kettle Chips as part of a meal deal fae Sainsbury's on Guild Street.

They were clarted in grease, so much so fan I had my next groch, it was a thick golden colour. Lovely.

35 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No min, I had a bag of Kettle Chips as part of a meal deal fae Sainsbury's on Guild Street.

They were clarted in grease, so much so fan I had my next groch, it was a thick golden colour. Lovely.

The ones i eat are the least greasiest crisps ive had. 
Groch a broch word? Never heard it in my life. 

3 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

The ones i eat are the least greasiest crisps ive had. 
Groch a broch word? Never heard it in my life. 

Aye min, groch is a Broch (and surrounding villages) word for phlegm/saliva/spit/greeners. 

Maybe the Kettle Crisps I had had been stored in a room/warehouse (above room temperature), prior to them being placed on the shelf, as they truly were riddled with grease. I had a nice, flavoursome cheese and onion sandwich swilled down with a bottle of fat cola, so I was quite satisfied after all.?

Tried the limited edition Walkers fish and chips flavoured ones about half an hour ago. Fucking brutal they are.

May be transferring my thoughts on these into the "Sickness bug" thread shortly. I've brushed my teeth and gargled with mouthwash but my breath is still stinking of them

On 10/22/2021 at 7:33 AM, alscotoz said:

By fuck, they were pointless. Don't eat chips (crisps) anymore. Ready salted never let you down, regardless of design.

Was your fanny sore after eating those chips?, fucking americanisms?. This is scotland, would you have a crisp roll and curry?. Naw. Ps, ready salted?, the beige of crisps, bland, boring, shit

7 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Tried the limited edition Walkers fish and chips flavoured ones about half an hour ago. Fucking brutal they are.

May be transferring my thoughts on these into the "Sickness bug" thread shortly. I've brushed my teeth and gargled with mouthwash but my breath is still stinking of them

? I liked them, best of that new range imo. Bought a card full of Scampi Fries the other day (24 pack) after 2 packets in two days the fuckers are giving me indigestion ?